Additional information about the Gimkit Awards!

wheeez
Did I just get called out?
I think you did
I just got called out
And burned
Really badly burned.
You just got destroyed
Wow.
Ok.
cool.

again, just a joke, sorry if you took it personal.

2 Likes

I made a joke. Iā€™m just weird.

why would people get confused? The gimme awards name has ā€˜ā€˜gimā€™ā€™ in the title like its no different
also there is no need to get defensive over a different name your name has a letter missing from the word ā€˜ā€˜kidā€™ā€™ in your name.

its maybe a tiny bit different but its a good comparison

not trying to beef its a statement/question

1 Like

Oh, so now California and calculator are ā€œno differentā€ because they both have ā€œcalā€

@LlamaLady22 he said heā€™ll come back in august or september (this is haiasi btw)

oh i didnā€™t know that! yay!

2 Likes

buddy you know what Iā€™m talking about you donā€™t need to be rude about it Iā€™m just saying its no different were legit on the forums i donā€™t know how you would get gimme awards confused on a forum ABOUT GIMKIT.

2 Likes

XD :rofl: :rofl: :skull: he told you
ayayay donā€™t be mad now freedom of speech bro

he told me what he doesnā€™t know the difference between a state and a calculator? buddy your not in this stay out of it

1 Like

Donā€™t tell me how to spell my username.

5 Likes

bruh @Li1_reaper starting it up with everyone fr
mkkayšŸ¤Ø

it wasnā€™t beef until you and cello barged in the conversation.
if you looked at my statement/question you would seeā€¦

1 Like

ok I wonā€™t Iā€™m just saying its a simple thing that didnā€™t need talking about likeā€¦ its pointless

I was talking about how people would get confused if vwoom said that the gimmie awards (vwoom calling the gimkit awards as the gimmie awards) had prizes of gimbucks.

3 Likes

Hey guys, not to do anything rash but we need to be on-topic and stop arguing?

1 Like

yeah ik thatā€™s what this conversation is about me just pointing out it didnā€™t need to be pointed out
also yes I agree. again this wasnā€™t intended to be beef I was just pointing it out
@VWOOM

2 Likes

These replies, oh my goodness guysā€¦
Iā€™m laughing so indescribably hard on the floor right now

Could I please get more info about the Gimkit Awards?

Thank You :slight_smile:

Sorry but I am reopening this comment stuff even though it is old.
Unfortunately I have no other devices to use to access this forum so could someone by chance like fill it out for me?
It would have to be someone I can TRULY trust.

I have a question.
If I, for say nominate my own game, would it really matter? (aside from it being cringe)
Since the Gimkit Awards is a community poll and the community votes on games or art ([1]), if not much people know about your game, it wouldnā€™t really win for _ category so is nominating your own game or art both pointless and cringe?
Could you guys (the hosters of the event) clarify?

1. and yes i do know blackhole927 and unstable check if the nominated games or art fit into said category ā†©ļøŽ

Yup!