Additional information about the Gimkit Awards!

Sorry about being off topic blackhole.

1 Like

ofc! email me so I can keep tracck of the requests.

1 Like

Je3z, full category on the gimmie awards?
Whew.

whatā€™s wrong with it?

you can win 10K gimbucks if you win, pretty cool community event if I say so myself, even though Iā€™m not participating in it.

Iā€™m drawing like he11 to get Fanartist notifications. I agree, itā€™s an amazing event, but I think Iā€™m a little too competitiveā€¦

Oh, I just meant that itā€™s cool how that happens. (Besides, I donā€™t win nothin)

oh ok lol. Saw it as a wrong tone, mb lol

1 Like

*The gimkit awards.
This isnā€™t the gimmie awards.

3 Likes

Still gonna say their the same thing.

But the Gimkit Awards are official, and the gimmie ones arenā€™t

1 Like

They arenā€™t. Two different projects by two different people going on a two separate times are not the same thing, please do not claim anything to the contrary.

6 Likes

They are not the same thing.

The gimkit awards is an official event ran by me and unstable, the gimmie awards is run by gimkit101 and he hasnā€™t even posted much of anything on the forum about it.

We also have actual prizes in terms of gimbucks.

2 Likes

Let me have this. I could call it the gimtastical kit-awards. Why does it matter? Theyā€™re the same in my opinion at least.

It matters because they arenā€™t the same event lol

Why are you getting so defensive about this?

Because theyā€™re not the same things and people will get really confused if you keep calling this the gimmie awards.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not super mad or anything lol, itā€™s just this is an event me and unstable planned, organized, and are running. Gimkit101 doesnā€™t get credit for that. Weā€™ve worked hard on making this thing work, so itā€™s a bit insulting to just have it called something completely different and have it be attributed to someone who isnā€™t us.

1 Like

Oh, sorry. My bad, ummm. Iā€™m gonna like, dissapear for a day and try to remember that. And I problably should have thought about this.

is the defensiveness in the room with us right now? /nm

1 Like

me when forum users donā€™t do the bare minimum amount of thinking (this happens all the time) (sorry it just sounded funny)

Iā€™m sorry forā€¦ that, but seriously man, please try to be moreā€¦ uhā€¦ preemptive? with your statements? does that work?

7 Likes