A player selector help

oh ok i wish you good luck.

1 Like

Wanna work on it now @getrithekd ?

i think i know whats wrong i just don’t know how to fix it because in the overlay it says 2 people voted but it says there are 0 people

I can fix it if you’d like. If yes I sent a request to access the google doc.

1 Like

whatif you just destroy my map

Well then evidence is right here to ban me, and also I’ve helped other people who can verify me like @Shadow.exe

UCN map (UCN= Ultimate Custom Night) - Help - Gimkit Creative
My proof lol

Me being confused why I was mentioned or what is going on :confused:

@getrithekd wanna work on it?

I can’t rn.

1 Like

okey dokey c u later

1 Like

@getrithekd wanna work on it rn

Sorry… I can’t get on.

1 Like

i found the problem @getrithekd

1 Like

I fixed the fact that the game thought there were 0 players, but “Num Votes In” conflicts with “Votes” and the game always ends in a tie. i don’t know how to fix it without wrecking the system.

1 Like

Oops i was wrong. When you click the “guilty” call to action, It increments “num votes in” and “num votes” by 1, but it never increments “votes” for whoever was voted for. I am confused on how to make it so whoever the player voted for gets a vote to their name.

What does “Player ID Voted For” set to?

1 Like

“Player Id Voted For” sets to "P Current Player Id’

No like ingame. What was the value that it got?

1 Like

Wait holdup nvm i forgot to look at the guilty search trigger. Votes does actually get incremented, but it always ends in a tie and that’s because num votes is always the same as votes. why does it do that?

1 Like

So basically, when i press “guilty” on the popup, it increments “votes” by 1 for whoever I voted for, but it also increments “num votes” by 1, which results in “votes” being the same number as “num votes” and therefore neds in a tie.