A Flood In GKC Platforming

the mysz guides are back!! yay!

great guide!

2 Likes

this guide. not I wonder if jeffo will ever add swimming to gimkit to either 4 ways or DLD

Cool guide!

I don’t mean to pick bones, but if someone just stays below the laser, nothing would happen to him? so theoretically he can just stay there because nothing else is there to kill him? So I would suggest Using zones and properties

but overall nice guide! can’t wait to make this when platforming comes out to the unpaying normiess

but they also just cant move on so they’re basically soft locked anyway

good point!

Idea: Add this after you finished your map or you will not have a good time.

@Kat_aronii I’m sorry to @ you out of the blue but I was wondering if you wanting to make a thumbnail for my game. It’s a contest. Someone told me that you were good at making them. I’m new to the forums so I didn’t know how to message you. If you do want to enter here’s the link to my poll for the contest. It last until next friday, if you need more time i can expand it. I may need to make a new one when you done (If you do decide to) But, You don’t have to.
Thumbnail and Level Name Voting Thanks for reading this.

there no such things as messaging @That_One_Gimkit_Guy or PM it will just make a new topic visible to everyone. which is clutter and off topic btw.

BUMPY BUMP BUMP GKC BUMP

WHAT the HECK IS WITH THE WIRE REPEATERS.

its… *snif, BEUTIFL! the…the tower of wire repeaters.

1 Like

we need more platforming mechanics guides

2 Likes

I would make more but I have testing so…

I’m hoping to make a few more platforming guides.

OH MY GOD I AM SO STOPID

this applies to pretty much every game that’s floor is lava-style and i didn’t realize that until my floor is lava game was 95% done

Your package has arrived!

Open it up!
pick one!
almost there...
just three more. . .
last one!

BUMPPPP!!!

it's me!
Don't trust them!

Also wanted to add

*wire repeater chains
because the tower of wire repeaters :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

Your guide uses blocks which automatically take up 500 memory, and I have 13 wire repeaters with wires, so that’s 13 x 5 + 13 x 10 which is 195 memory.

3 Likes

yikes

1 Like

It’s just that if you expanded the wire repeaters into a lot more, there would be a hot wire mess and a lot of memory. . . for me it’s too complicated

i get that, tbh yeah its a pretty hot mess, this guide, and your idea would probably work well for big floods.