โ„‚-โ„‚โ€™๐•ค ๐”พ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ž๐• ๐•š๐•ฃ๐•–: โ„™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐Ÿš! 0/10 โฌœ

๊งเผบ ๐“˜๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ, ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ญ ๐“ณ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ญโ€ฆ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ญ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ด๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ, ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ญ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ต๐”‚โ€ฆ ๐“ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ด๐”‚โ€ฆ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญโ€ฆ เผป๊ง‚

C-Cโ€™s Grimoire Part 2!

I honestly didnโ€™t expect to make a part 2, but I ran out of space in the first because of a character limit.

Are you editing?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters

Please do not edit this without my permission.

The first monsterโ€ฆ the one that started this whole ideaโ€ฆGOES TO @cheesebox 's BILLY!!! Link posted below!

Heres the link to my previous grimoire:

We begin!

The first Creature in my new grimoire will be a monster named Zekial!

Zekial

In this summary Iโ€™ll show you how to build Zekial!
First thing we need are the materials

Materials
  • A lot of bread
  • 2 Pointy wooden signs
  • 10 barriers
  • 1 Snowy bare tree

Once youโ€™ve gathered the materials; we can begin to make Zekial!

Building Zekial

Once you have the materials, take one of the barriers, color it black and then make it way taller and wider than the other barriers. Then take the snowy bare tree, color it black and attach it to the bottom of the large barrier head. Then take the two Pointy signs and make them look like ears by putting them on the top of his head. Then take the other 9 barriers and color them red, make them the size of your choosing and add them for eyes. Then; take the bread and put it on the sides. Connect the bread over and over until you have tentacle-like arms. Once youโ€™ve done that all you need to do is make sure everything is layered correctly; if done correct it should look like this!

Once youโ€™ve completed that; youโ€™re done! congratulationsโ€ฆYouโ€™ve made a Zekial!

The next creature on my list is called โ€˜Kaanโ€™

Kaan

In this summary iโ€™ll show you how to build Kaan!
First youโ€™ll need the materials:

Materials
  • A lot of bread
  • 2 Red Barriers
  • Spiky Alien Plants
  • Curly Alien Plant

Once youโ€™ve gathered all the materials, we can begin to construct Kaan!

Building Kaan

After youโ€™ve got all the materials; we can start to build him, First things first, youโ€™ll need to take One of the bread and make it as large as it can go, dont forget to remove all shadows casted once youโ€™ve done that, progressively get smaller and smaller until you reach the end of the tail / body. Then, take the two red barriers and make them into eyes. Once youโ€™ve done thatโ€ฆ take the curly plant and make antennas out of them; then finally, take the spiky plant and make Godzilla like spines on the top of kaanโ€™s body. Once youโ€™ve done thatโ€ฆyouโ€™re done! When completed Kaan should look like this:
Keep in mind that you can make him whatever size you want!

And thatโ€™s it! Youโ€™ve built Kaan!

Wow, Iโ€™ve got inspiration! Introducing: Jean!

Jean

In this summary Iโ€™ll show you how to make Jean!
First youโ€™ll need the materials.

Materials
  • A lot of bread
  • 2 Barriers
  • 1 Curly Plant
  • 1 Wiggly Plant

Once youโ€™ve gathered the materials we can move onto building Jean

Building Jean

In order to start Building, youโ€™ll need to do one thing first; take One of the barriers and make it as small as your gim, (Make both barriers circular) now you can start to build Jean. First, youโ€™ll need to make the arms! Take the Bread you have, and start twisting and curving the bread in multiple directions for arms, repeat on the other side and youโ€™ve got 2 arms! Then, for the legs, take the wiggly alien plant and make it so the legs are relatively big, but not so big that they start to show out of the base barrier. Then take the curly plant and put it on top to make antennas. Lastly, take the other barrier and layer it on top of the other barrier, then color it red; and thatโ€™s it! Once completed Jean should look like this:

Congrats! Youโ€™ve built a Jean!

Next up on the list isโ€ฆ

Synph

In this summary Iโ€™ll show you how to make Synph!
Synph is a monster with many eyes and powerful legs. No hands.
Lets get the materialsโ€ฆ

Materials
  • A lot of Text
  • 1 Chemical Potion
  • A lot of bread
  • 4 of Alien Plant N.2 (The wiggly one)

Once youโ€™ve gathered the materials; we can move on.

Building Synph

Once youโ€™ve gathered the materials, take the chem potion, and make it as big as itโ€™ll go. Then take the bread (All black btw) and fill in the chem potion until thereโ€™s no open space. Then, take the text and put in the :eye: emoji. Copy and paste the text onto the head until you feel thereโ€™s a good amount of eyes. Then take 4 bread, make them as big as theyโ€™ll go, then form legs with them. Once youโ€™ve done that; take the wiggly alien plants and make them big, but not too big. Then form antennas with the remaining bread, then youโ€™re done! When completed; Theyโ€™ll look like this:

Congrats! Youโ€™ve built a Synph!

The next creature isโ€ฆ

Karneh

In this summary Iโ€™ll show you how to make Karneh!
First youโ€™ll need the materialsโ€ฆ

Materials
  • 5 Alien Plants
  • 1 Wide Board
  • 6 Texts
  • 1 Chemical Potion
  • 6 Blackboard legs
  • 3 Bookshelves

Once youโ€™ve gathered the materialsโ€ฆ We can move onto building Karneh!

Building Karneh

Once youโ€™ve gathered the materials, youโ€™re gonna want to take the wide blackboard and make it as big as it can goโ€ฆ Then youโ€™ll take 5 of the textsโ€ฆ And add Eyes to them. They can be eye emojis or two () with a barrier in the middle. Then take those eyes and put them in all the four corners. Then take the 5th eye and put it in the middleโ€ฆ Once youโ€™ve done that, take the sixth text and make a circle in itโ€ฆ Then layer that circle on top of the middle eye. Take the Blue Chemical Potion, and make it big enough to where it looks like a body, then take 4 blackboard legs and make them into arms. Take the last 2 blackboard legs and make a triangle shape, connect the bottom with bookshelves. Once youโ€™ve done that, take a curly Alien plant and put it on the bottom of the triangle to make legs. Then go back up to the head and add any kind of Alien Plants on each side of the headโ€ฆ Once completed, it should look like this:

And thatโ€™s it! Youโ€™ve built a Karneh!

Community Made Creatures go Here:

9 Likes

Noice guide @C-C remember to make this a wiki congratulations on regular

2 Likes

how is this related to gkc?

1 Like

I will I just need to finish some things first.
Gonna add more monsters later.

Because people might use it

Its monsters created using GKC props.

this is cool!

2 Likes

You should make it so that we can see who voted

2 Likes

Nice wiki, Congrats on becoming a regular! :tada:

1 Like

Iโ€™m trying to figure that out :confused:
I just got regular today so Iโ€™m still learning XD

1 Like

Oh mb

1 Like

have you done the dicobot tutorial?

A long time ago.
It was one of the first things I did. Lol

off topic, but what do you think discobot does when no one is looking?

Congrats on regular!

2 Likes

Reads his fortune.

Back on topic.

Thank you @Cellofive :slight_smile:

1 Like

this reminds me of somethingโ€ฆ oh yeah a flying parasite from minecraft

1 Like

Just a questionโ€ฆ are these based on anything specific? Or did you just make them up
Any ways they are super cute

woah theres 2 of these! awesome! i love all these silly creatures! mind if i add this one to it?:
Screenshot 2024-03-29 12.21.35 PM

2 Likes

I dont mind. Go ahead!

Just one second while I adjust somethingโ€ฆ

1 Like