Would it be possible to re-create the battle cats in gimkit?

Firstly, let’s get things straight. No I’m not d[_]mb I’m putting this in devices for a reason. I think this would require advanced GKC knowledge to recreate this. Also I’m barely a battle cats fan so I HARDLY know anything about this game and I just like the concept itself . With that said, I think this could be made with on screen buttons and such. So hopefully you guys could help me with this gargantuan project. Hopefully it’s easier when moving sentries come out. Fingers crossed this doesn’t get flagged
: D

I think it’s not when moving sentries come out, but if.

1 Like

Isn’t this related to Burgle Cats?
Fruity-Gim made a burgle cats topic…

You could find something here…

Not really… Compared to other things done before, it isn’t really that hard ._.

We don’t even necessarily need moving sentries.

Someone has already made something like this, and the answer is no, BUT if we get moving sentries, this may be possible.

Hmmm. Maybe it is, but I probably wouldnt know how to. The sentries could maybe activate and deactivate on trigger delays, and you can buy your own sentries, that activate and deactivate on trigger delays. Then, put the enemy sentries on team sentry, and your sentries on team _, then, the activating and deactivating makes them look like they move!

That’s it. Thats what it is

1 Like

Hello?

W cello

Too much memory.
Use barrier animations (too much?)
You could make it all system and no display…

Same statement lol

3 Likes

Too much memory. Use barriers/props instead. Looks more accurate/cool, and is better on memory.

2 Likes

And you could use text on them to make the faces

Are you really gonna put that work in? If so, then I respect you.
Let’s discuss the mechanics and how to make them first, and then how to display the screen.

Let’s first discuss how to get cash because I think that’s easiest

Moving sentries may come by even next season(if they do at all), so don’t expect anything, and getting cash is pretty easy in some cases, depending on how it works.

Battle cats is a simple game besides UI (I hate coding UI). For a singular unit (like basic cat or doge), all you would have to do in terms of non-constant variables is track the location and the HP of a unit when it is created.

To make that thing where different levels have different lengths, you could treat the bases like units that don’t move and don’t attack.

o-o
i totally forgot about this.
i was making a battle cats game in honor of haiasi.
but im lazy.
but yes this is very possible.
and it’s easier with the new upcoming sentries updates (hopefully they come out).
bye.