The Guides Debate

Yep. Shall I discuss this with… the mods?

2 Likes

Might be bad news?

1 Like

I have a WIP of every type of tag guide, but that’s okay, right?

1 Like

yeah, see if you can put a limit or rule on WIP"s.

1 Like

… wha?

1 Like

He’s basically mad because we told him only to add it as a draft.

I agree if you flag something it should just be that

1 Like

yeah, ppl REALLY needa start writing their stuff on google docs or another note taking website/app and just copy and paste

2 Likes

Common Kyro W, this is totally correct. Take notes, guys. You can use typehere.co or just google docs.

3 Likes

dude that happened to me!

I sometimes did that.

I hate the fact other people post WIPS and they barely even work on it. As a result, they screwed up because of the editing limit.

It wouldn’t be the leaders fault since they don’t have a editing limit. Too bad leaders won’t come into the forum soon because they take too much power.

3 Likes

yeah that happens, but mine happened in TWO hours

It’s prob because of your old trust level, or i don’t know…

What does Jupiter mean by “corrupt”?

1 Like

I think he meant by “deleted”.

It should be in 7 days and not 2 hours.

1 Like

Then next time Jupiter should type it in a google doc, or typehere.co, or something like that. I feel sorry though, must’ve been really annoying.

2 Likes

I’ve messaged the mods about wip guides. For the sake of new users, we shouldn’t abolish WIP guides yet. They don’t have any ill intentions and new helpers? I’m sold! We have to find a way to be very polite about it so they don’t get discouraged from making guides entirely.

2 Likes

it was the star wars revenge of the sith one

Okay, we need a PSA or announcement about WIPs then. After the WIPs die down we can change the PSA into just nothing.

2 Likes