[ 🛠 WIP]Among Us: Skeld Map[Recreation]

Thanks, and I will take that into consideration. Thank you for the idea!

also for the dropship can be redone, I used a different type of chair then tinted them blue

ok, this map is almost as old as gimkit creative its self, less than a few days, i made this easy to play in, yet look good. I appreciate your feed back, but for right now I am going to keep it how I have it. But this is meant for you to make yourself, so if you wish to make it on your end, feel free to change it how you like it. After all creativity is needed to be creative.

Wolf, how about we try to make something, together? Maybe among us mira hq?

1 Like

We can, I have made the map before but stopped, we can do a collab later if you would like. Here is a link to what I have made before.

1 Like

how do I message people?

you can’t on here, that is dissabled.

1 Like

still waiting to be approved on wix

is CringeCarl the only one that can approve you?

no, @WhereIsMyHat @CassiusDoomlorde and @RektRainbow can they are the admins. But im sure you will get allowed in soon. They are busy so just be patient

1 Like

ok, cause I really wanna try this gimkit pokemon with someone, I’m on break so I can’t get my friends

If anyone can make the Fungle or Airship, that would be nice.

Hopefully it will work…

Is this still being worked on? Last reply was 5 days ago and there seems to be no progress on the materials and steps. If I misread something and are rushing you, sorry.

yes but no, i keep forgetting that’s why i made it a wiki so there is no limit. But also i keep having to restart, i mean the smallest room had over 140+ pieces over terrain, and i have to count that on rooms like reactor :skull: So it takes time and a big lack of motavation.

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Are you stealing @The_7th_Dragon 's trademarked bumping style?

2 Likes

oh wait it was @The_7th_Dragon 's bump… lemme change it…

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

How do you get the whole overview @WolfTechnology ???

1 Like