Wiki Catalog for Types of Platforming Jumps

However, a “slope headhitter” is a type of headhitter that requires you to slope jump and manage to get on the extended obstacle, it is different from reverse headhitter

On the first jump you slide down and around

The 2nd jump is either a really mutated drop - jump or a (correct me if I’m wrong) close point headhitter.

reverse slope head hitters under the top Michael Jordan break yo ankles 3 pointer shot invisible breakable barrier jump

If I make a map I will make sure to include this as a jump

1 Like

Screenshot 2024-09-16 5.40.46 PM
Slope haedhitter, I guess.

1 Like

If you want to include the reverse slope head hitters under the top Michael Jordan break yo ankles 3 pointer shot invisible breakable barrier jump
(Ok I’ma stop with that lol)
so it would be you have to do a head hitters but backwards on a slope then you gotta go under that then jump on Michael Jordan but it constantly animates to keep moving so its more difficult but it’s difficult to see so it’s barely visible and if you jump on it you must get off within 1 second

happy gimkitting that idea

1 Like

Uh oh, I clicked on accident!

Don’t worry about it.

that got me there :sob:
(can you show me an example of what it looks like?)

1 Like

I hate the skeleton jumps!

The only jump that could be consider as a harder jump is the reverse slope headhitter at the beginning of this jump system, which could be accomplish easily through slow sliding and jump at the right time.

Where can i try that jump?

btw CONGRATS @Spydecraft245 for being promoted to REGULAR!

2 Likes

You can make one yourself if you have season ticket.

Ok, i have it and i just need to make it. Tell me the steps

A really hard slope jump

it is pretty tough

slide down mah bones and headhit

(funny name to use ngl)

3 Likes

He named them the skeleton jumps *thunder
(Funny name tho)

off topic but congrats on regular @Spydecraft245