Which is faster: Channels or Wires?

11/50 done then :frowning: :slight_smile:

they could be going at the same time but the game can only display one notif at a time

1 Like

wait, in a row?

i got flagged in december :frowning:

Read this: Trust Levels Guide

1 Like

Just don’t get suspended or silenced. You’re fine if you just got only flagged, however, don’t get flagged too much.

And not in a row. You won’t mess up if you won’t be active in the forums for a day. However, if you become inactive or get suspended, you will likely get demoted into the last trust level you were, or back to TL0.

you just basically copied the whole discourse trust levels guide but added some extra words

You also need to gain a certain amount of views on your post

Yes I did, It wasn’t such a problem before, why is it now?

it just bothers me

like what?

This was supposed to be a wires vs channels post lol
i saw you @NotYoyo the other day we were playing look look maps

1 Like

…Let’s get back on topic, please! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Back on topic. Isn’t this just advanced update order?

1 Like

i mean definitely not advanced

yeah, it’s pretty much just AUO (I’m not an expert on that)

Both wires and channels run on very similar systems that both go incredibly fast. I believe when a player triggers both a wire and a channel at the same time, the server computes both results as fast as it can, and then sends them back in the order it computes them in, so what you’re actually seeing here is AUO, which I think someone linked above.

1 Like

They are fast but I think channels are faster, and if not I will still use them because wires take memory and can get confusing or cover parts of the map. Also there was a glitch with one of my maps where wires didn’t work, (I know weird) but anyways I had to switch basically 80 wires to channels (that was a fun day! :angry:) so I will stick with channels because sometimes channels are slower, (they literally did NOT work so like 0 fastness).

I encourage you to search up AUO. A better measure of speed is using the seconds passed block, and looking at the hundredths place.

2 Likes

i did