What should our next device be?

Thanks for asking for our recommendations!

9 Likes

fr tho

3 Likes

could the damage modifier be used to resolve this? Is there a way to check if a player is under a certain health amount? - #80 by getrithekd

3 Likes

no

3 Likes

bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

3 Likes

Sound effects in last place ;-;

4 Likes

cause they’re pre - approved probably

3 Likes

Well if we can pitch them we can make music

5 Likes

Screenshot 2023-08-31 9.08.23 PM
:scream:

8 Likes

Is that just a notification you made?

4 Likes

No, gimkit servers only stay online for so long. Also, you can see a wire in the background.

4 Likes

Really? I didn’t see that when I went on just now.

4 Likes

I mean game servers. This is why a game can’t last more than an hour, becuase an hour is the maxiumum time gimkit can garuntee the gameserver you’re on won’t restart.

4 Likes

its not a notif, it was in the bottom left corner of my screen

2 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOO! it deleted half of my game! :sob:

2 Likes

Yeah, when it tells you that the server is expiring soon, SAVE AND RELOAD!

4 Likes

Yay new devices!!! I really want the crafting farming device but damage modifier would be ok too.

2 Likes

Just saw this, super cool that Josh is looking to the community for new devices! This is amazing, and I’m between the Crafting Table and the Damage Modifier, but ultimately I’ll go with the Damage Modifier. Thanks for the options and work you do for gimkit!

7 Likes

I don’t honestly like the idea of the crafting device, and would much prefer the other two. The reason being that the main appeal of gimkit creative to me is that you can do anything if you only know how. If there are too many devices (especially niche devices) making things is suddenly pointless because anyone can do it without trying, and all the creative (and fun) processes that go along with that.

3 Likes

that is a really hot take, however, i kinda disagree because even the people who do a lot of hard work would probably prefer a simpler solution, especially when the official version (like demonstrated in farmchain) is cleaner. for example, blackhole would rather have bitwise operations directly added into creative rather than doing the equations

7 Likes