What should our next device be?

Probably because most people make Battle Royale game that would enjoy damage change.

2 Likes

Damage controllers can improve the game more than crafting tables can, though. Crafting tables already exist using current methods, but you have to brute force a damage controller using lasers.

4 Likes

Yes, I agree with you too! Welcome to the forum, @Cheesepuffs! Check out the beginner-must-read and forum-tips for more info.

Also Damage Controllers can add crit hits and grazed shots to the game, too.

4 Likes

Yes!!

1 Like

Yes, that would be awsome!

2 Likes

Yes, I’m sure they would appreciate that. However, my point is what if Josh also added an animation device. And removed text limits. And made an image converter. And added moving pixels without math. And made looping code without lag. And made drawing. And control pads. The screen project is now almost pointless. That is what I’m saying I don’t want.

4 Likes

Things like more math operations and looping code without lag are features that let you do more with creative. I’m all for them being added, since they don’t make any systems useless, they just make it so you can do more.

3 Likes

I can’t believe I missed this, I would love a damage modifier device!

4 Likes

Ugh, it took me 10 minutes to look through the 90 notifications I received when I was gone.

4 Likes

that isnt inherently bad by itself but also it is unlikely and kinda unrelated w the given circumstance

1 Like

I kind of agree with @kyro tho.

2 Likes

okay but that still only looks out for you and some other forumers best interests, im not against them adding it since its the same reasoning w familiar users using the devices, less familiar people can simply ignore it but they shouldnt only care abt the opinions from long term users. i feel like if you make systems, you should be aware that it can become a device and if you get upset about that, thats on you

1 Like

i would like more quality-of-life for everyone devices, kind of like these, because they can be taken advantage of in a vast majority of ways by almost all levels of players.

3 Likes

It’s just an example

1 Like

I know this was not a suggestion but what about a way to respawn a sentry that has been knocked out, using a input.

1 Like

It would be nice if with an input you could change how much damage a player could do. This would allow you to make damage upgrades. Plus if you hook one up to a vending machine selling a weapon you could make it seem that the weapon is better than ever.

But you would almost need a way to detect if there holding that weapon or i guess make that they get like a seed or berry and if they have it in there inventory it will increase there damage.

1 Like

Hey, @josh! I was wondering (if you haven’t done this already, it’s been a while) if you could enable health graters to remove health, such as having a toxic zone that slowly deals damage. In fact, then you could actually have a damage modifier, but like… also have the crafting one. Just a thought.

1 Like

Welcome back, @Cameron_Sharer!

1 Like

what about like minecraft and have some "villagers’ they could be called merchants and you could trade or complete tasks for them. This could be down with sentrys on your team but you can’t really trade you have to make lots of popups and item granters

3 Likes

Hey! I see @GimAI was fired. I get that.

1 Like