What should our next device be?

what about like minecraft and have some "villagers’ they could be called merchants and you could trade or complete tasks for them. This could be down with sentrys on your team but you can’t really trade you have to make lots of popups and item granters

3 Likes

Hey! I see @GimAI was fired. I get that.

1 Like

Yeah, it got misused a lot. I have been suspended 2 times, so i have to wait until next month to get regular.

1 Like

Hey, welcome back, @Cameron_Sharer!

(late July, huh? It’s September)

4 Likes

Well, you could have a zone near a merchant and have it snd a notification/popup/overlay appear to trade with!

1 Like

I saw GimAI was suspended (again) and decided to wait. It’s been a long summer, and I’m just happy to finally be getting back into the groove of things. My school started 8/7/23

2 Likes

It’s ok, I was just messing with you. :grin:

5 Likes

i have but to have a menu to trade with with it would taking a lot of popups and timing it would be like states the item yes or continue making many of theses would be annoying

so a merchant would be nice

2 Likes

Ik.
Still have char limit, I see.

2 Likes

You can bypass it by putting letters (and only letters) into <> brackets. They hide the letters that are typed in them, so remember to put a lot.

4 Likes

Yes, sir.
Might take a bit.

2 Likes

huh.

1 Like

This is not a good chat for this particular topic.

2 Likes

Yeah, this is getting off-topic. Please take it to the wix.

4 Likes

Where’d @StarWarsNerd go?

1 Like

hey what do think of my ideas

1. damage modifier to make damage upgrades
  2. respawn sentrys with an input
  3. a merchant for trading

i can no longer comment cuz its my first day since they updated the forum :frowning:

id o have other replys that explain that 3 can be made but is really difficult

2 is actually impossible that i know of without having a million sentrys in one spot so when one is gone and some one enters a zone it activates a new one

2 Likes

I’ll take the merchant and the damage modifier.

2 Likes

All (except the damage modifier) are achievable with… innovation.

2 Likes
  1. Damage Modifier was one of the options for the next device.
  2. Is a pretty good idea, but people have found ways to use buttons and wire repeaters to make it work.
  3. People have used pop-up shops, sentries, and zones to replicate that.

Overall, 2 and 3 would simplify a lot of games. Nice!

5 Likes

I’m moving to the wixsite for now.

2 Likes