What should our next device be?

Wow, I cannot believe I just saw this. Sorry, but Damage Modifier for the win. I don’t care for draws.

3 Likes

:scream:
Screenshot 2023-09-04 7.33.27 PM

2 Likes

OMG! wow @Here_to_help , you posted it? omg 666 replies! omg 163 new replies! omg LIGHT MODE!

2 Likes

I love the idea of these devices. Honestly, you should add all of them. I have an idea that I think would be cool to add to the game, custom textures.

They could be made inside the website using an editor or be added via file. They would first be moderated, and then would be uploaded to the global library. You could search the library for any design, and then put it on an object. If you wanted to, you could lock uploading designs behind the pass and only be able to use the ones on the library or just lock the library altogether. If someone was making a custom one-way-out, they could make chickens shoot eggs or custom barn textures. The customizability would be endless.

3 Likes

44% to 44%! Another tie!!!

4 Likes

The gimkit developers use gimkit creative to make their games. For new devices, they code them into gimkit creative using react js or something.

1 Like

Why does no one want sounds don’t you guys hate the silence?

3 Likes

I picked the crafting table because although I think the damage modifier would be helpful, it defeats the point of rarities. (Plus, if the damage modifier existed I would have to remake my dungeon crawler and change my “rolling” system that took me a while to make)

1 Like

I think there was one that was deleted, and a couple that came close.

1 Like

ITS TIED!
GUYS DONT VOTE

3 Likes

If it’s tied, will he do both?

1 Like

That’s what we’re trying to get him to do.

1 Like

A grand total of 100 voters!

2 Likes

@here I suggest we stop posting here, since 5 of my posts just got removed from flags (which is the number of flags for me to be demoted!!!).

However, I’d like to know why whoever flagged this one flagged this one:
Even though it talks about GimAI, it is a genuine post about the pros and cons of the devices and my opinions on them. In fact, if I had removed the GimAI part I guarantee you no one would probably have flagged it. So, yeah. We shouldn’t post here anymore.

5 Likes

Guys help, I’m being spam flagged.

5 Likes

Someone is spam flagging. It is perfectly fine for us to keep posting here, just lets stay on topic and debate the new devices.

4 Likes

Umm… Not sure how I can help…

2 Likes

Alright, but the flagged posts got removed which is not good. Anyways, thoughts on the crafting device? (i have such an urge to call it “crafting table”).

4 Likes

WAIT I JUST HAD A THOUGHT

Ok so hear me out
If the crafting device is a grid like minecraft, then it can be used as an input system which might come in handy

6 Likes

I just thought if you did enough triggering, you could make a graphing calculator using the crafting device.

4 Likes