What should our next device be?

Guys help, I’m being spam flagged.

5 Likes

Someone is spam flagging. It is perfectly fine for us to keep posting here, just lets stay on topic and debate the new devices.

4 Likes

Umm… Not sure how I can help…

2 Likes

Alright, but the flagged posts got removed which is not good. Anyways, thoughts on the crafting device? (i have such an urge to call it “crafting table”).

4 Likes

WAIT I JUST HAD A THOUGHT

Ok so hear me out
If the crafting device is a grid like minecraft, then it can be used as an input system which might come in handy

6 Likes

I just thought if you did enough triggering, you could make a graphing calculator using the crafting device.

4 Likes

Really? How?

4 Likes

Use multiple grids to represent the x and y axis, and then uh… use a trigger for every single coordinate, if the check passes, start graphing which starts crafting.

4 Likes

Wait, so the crafting is the display?

4 Likes

Yeah, since items are all-colored (you can use like the 20 different shades of seeds).

3 Likes

Hmmm… my only concern with this is placing items in the crafting grid and also the size of the crafting grid (assuming it exists) is probably gonna be pretty small.

2 Likes

It would take longer, but the end result could still be a graph. And, you could use some checkers to save memory.

2 Likes

Yes, but if it isn’t high resolution then its alot less fun.

2 Likes

It’s purely hypothetical, and text objects do sound a lot easier and a lot better to do. Anyways, I’m going to be continuing my ultimate guide to gun games now.

2 Likes

The vote is untied, we gotta fix

2 Likes

Will Mojang be mad if they found out Gimkit was copying their design?

2 Likes

It’s not the same thing.

2 Likes

What will it look like then?

2 Likes

can we also get a setting for setting projectile decay so we can alter when a projectile disappears this may be useful for making like “melee” stuff or just snipers?

5 Likes

Welcome to the Community @CreatorAG!

2 Likes