What sentry skin do you think fits Vesper? (The guy in the lore)

You could use the echo agent or vortex agent

Welcome message

Welcome to the forums!

If you want to learn more about how GKC works, this guide should help!

Block code could also help you when working on your maps, so it’s a good idea to learn how it works!

This forum is for getting help on your GKC maps, but always make sure to search before you post!

The rules can be found in the Terms Of Service and Frequently Asked Questions.

I hope you enjoy your time here! We’re always ready to help in whatever we can!

but those two are standard agents and that is not how the lore goes, they want it on the lore.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! We all hope you have a good time here!

:slight_smile:

Were is you great welcome messages?

oh filler

well blackhole talked about not copy pasting my welcome messages so I tried that.

I don’t like it… i like my welcome message

Welcome to the forums @sirad !

Don’t forget to check out the Forum beginners and forum-tips tag.

The Community Made Guides category is also very useful, posts there give you a gist of the rules and mechanics in Gimkit Creative.

While you’re at it, I suggest also reading the TOS and FAQ.

If you need help with anything, just ask! After all, this is a Community Forum :slight_smile:

Codes (click to open)

We have noticed that a lot of new users post pictures when asking for help and, hey, thats ok, but many people put codes within them :open_mouth: codes are not allowed :slight_smile: so if you want to post a code, put it on the wixsite!

https://gimkitcreative.wixsite.com/game-sharing/group/code-sharing

As you journey through life, may you find joy in every step, courage in every challenge, and inspiration in every moment. Me, Caternaught the art enthusiast, wishes you Great luck as you face through life’s problems. Remember, life isn’t about hating the mistakes you make, but the wisdom you find after.

• Caternaught
1 Like

I agree, and yeah @vqnillaxx the lore is a bit strange but if you want to read it, go to the fandom.

1 Like

Yoooo welcome to the forums!

Which sentry appearance… hmmm… honestly, I think any of them work pretty well. I think one of the best choices would stache though.

1 Like

Well don’t listen, its just a welcome message…

I think me and a bunch of others have cited a ton of reasons why the copypastsa welcome message is incredibly ineffective and annoying, so I personally wouldn’t categorize it as “just a welcome message”. If you want, I can elaborate.

1 Like

I agree, even his discription is mysterious, “you can trust me, I promise…” Like the option is clear.

1 Like

lets not turn today into last night, we each have our own opinions and respect that. Don’t start a argument over a welcome message.

4 Likes

Last night?

besides, i decided im going to write a new welcome message for others, change it up a bit, ya know?

:person_shrugging:
Also, as for an argument, yeah, we should probably push it to this topic so as to just put all the spam in one place and not clog up the rest of the forum.

1 Like

yea last night was wild. this is a little recap i found

Im sorry for being off topic

1 Like

True but i would prefurre if we didn’t do that either. And @Caternaught yeah that might help prevent annoyance and arguments.

1 Like

Your good, a lot was said and a lot of good and bad happened. in the end things turned out good, but for 1 hour things were not so good.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.