What sections of maze should I add

Im making a maze game and I need sections like for example (these are things I have already) a dark area, a wearhouse area and a long hallway. if you have any ideas can you tell me?

(Posted deleted by author)

its in an office building the story is that you forgot something at work so you go back but the doors are locked and you solve a maze to get out. (i don’t have an ending idea yet) and theres sectons like a wearhouse and a office and long hallways. that’s where I need the ideas.

Maybe a storage room esque room

Make a secret storage room with money

I have created a maze map if you want i can give you a padlet and you could get idea from there

alr, how about a cafeteria, break room, meeting room, or even a rooftop. You should also add an elevator. That would be super cool

1 Like

You could make a parking lot, an archives area, basement, electrical room, and janitor closet.

@Gizmo2.0 if you want idea for a maze map I’ve created one and if you want i can give you a padlet and you can get idea from there

@ModerateCape86 pls mark a solution on this topic its about to get flagged Can Someone With The Season Ticket Help?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.