Can Someone With The Season Ticket Help?

A Few Things:

1. How Do You Make A Map A Platformer Map? (Do You Choose It When You Make The Map, Or What)
  2. Can someone without the season ticket j0in your game and edit the platformer map?
  3. Can someone send screenshots of it, please?
    (This is probably off-topic, but I want to know and I can’t access the wix)
6 Likes

The Platformer isn’t actually out yet, it needs time to launch (I don’t think they have finished it yet).

3 Likes

the beta isnt out yet so nobody can answer those. for people who bought the season ticket they will receive it shortly

3 Likes

Welp, come back when it does release, because I really want to know

3 Likes

In like 2 weeks I think,

I don’t thik anyone has it here yet to actually know.
but I might get the ticket soon so I will assist!

C-C is a chad.
fr

2 Likes
  1. Platforming is unreleased at the moment. The beta will come out sometime in the near future.
  2. No, people can’t edit your map unless you allow them to.
  3. There aren’t any screenshots of it, since it’s not out yet.
5 Likes

i am getting it as well so maybe the season holders can work together to create one big guide.

5 Likes

hopefully a little more than that, so I can make the ultimate wiki to platforming…as i become a regular in 13 visiting days, and I only really visit during week not weekend.

3 Likes

Lucky…gasps in awe…

3 Likes

Yeah, that is a good idea, you should make a wiki when it comes out

3 Likes

well whoever makes it first it will be the ONLY one as we made poll and currently my idea of (closing extra platformer guides and having one mega wiki of everyone’s mini-guides to avoid clutter and posts that need mods that would not with only one guide not many…)is winning against not using it.

3 Likes

I’m getting it very soon. @ModerateCape86, I’ll try to help if I can.

3 Likes

I got the season ticket however I am not able to use DLD mode so I am assuming it will come out soon. (hopefully)

2 Likes

Josh said the beta isn’t quite ready yet, but will be soon.

3 Likes

yayyyayayayayayay! im too excited to make MAWIO (YAHOO)

2 Likes

Lucky…i want to make a parkour where you are on a spaceship but under attack by plants…there are defenders to defend from plants, builders to create escape bods, and retreivers to gather items…but parkour mixed with regular gameplay…

sadly no season ticket for me…

1 Like

Yea, plus, I told people that the new game would be a mining game, but did anyone believe me?!?! NO! Who’s right now, you doubters?! :smile_cat:

2 Likes

i admit i was wrong…gj gimkit101.

I have the season ticket already