What is the most challenging kind of game to make in GimKit?

Welcome to the forums, @Klombo_Lover!
Check out new-user-must-read and forum-beginners if you haven’t already!

1 Like

Thank you, and yes, I have.

Make a coding language so that players can make mini games inside your map.

Now that is what I call complicated beyond belief.

2 Likes

don’t you mean computer language? [1]

1. blackhole made one called brainf (it has a swear word in it but its not what you think, its an actual satire computer language ↩︎

the actual is brain----, yes, but blackhoole made brainfluff
and no, I meant a programming language.

___Land was the hardest at the time

nowadays many games are harder than that:
you can try replicating BH’s 3-D renderer

Try ClicClac’s Time Travel (there is a complicated timer)

And although not that hard, make fall damage (by Pika_Pokemon)

1 Like

Detect when players get hit by a projectile![1]

1. this is practically gimpossible but who knows? ↩︎

1 Like

Hardest game? Probably making a 3D renderer or something.

3 Likes

yooo, I can’t wait until gimkit puts this out. (if they ever do…)

2 Likes

some challenging ideas: classical games made with a render like snake (ppl have made that before and I’m currently making it) or pac-man or something. A 3D game or artificial intelligence, or a programming language would also be VERY hard. Also you could make a cursor position detector, people have talked about that on the forums before.zone render distance

2 Likes

I agree that board games will be some of the hardest. Some people are trying to create chess, and that has 10 to the 120th power amount of moves. (Wires, channels, triggers, blocks, headache!)

how bout a tower defense? definitely possible, although it’s gonna take a lot of thinking and text display and stuff

1 Like

Is it possible to make a coordinate system so large and precise that you can create a series of coordinates that a tracking and moving sentry is possible? That would be hard to make, possibly the hardest considering the sentry is just following you and it requires so much repetitition.

Yes, and that would also take up a lot of memory. It would be amazing if that were developed, and would open a lot of new avenues to gameplay.

Maybe an escape room because you have to come up with clues and hidden Easter eggs

Smooth animation.

3 Likes

what about an AI sentry that avoids walls and calculates the best route? That’s be the hardest

the hardest game (in my opinion) is a game where you try to make it where the team claims properties. I made it.

bruh that would be the hardest game you made, not the hardest there is…

I put set this topic off of tracking and on to normal so you won’t guys won’t see me here again

1 Like