Welcome to Las Vegas sign

I’m making a game called “Sin City” based off of Las Vegas. I need some help with making the welcome to Las Vegas sign.

Sorry for not being helpful, but what wrond did Las vegas do to you for you to call it Sin City lol

Nothing wrong, its just all the gambling and stuff, it is nicknamed “sin city” and that sounds like a cool name for it so yeah

1 Like

@KingOfSpades Welcome! I can make a thumbnail for your game.
previous thumbnails > here

1 Like

Ok I’m thinking maybe like a poker table or something, some gims sitting around it, slot machines in the background, and poker chips and playing cards on the table. Thanks alot, I will include you in the credits of the game :smiley:

Yeah that’s not allowed
(Gambling is against the rules) sorry
I guess you could edit the description, just so it doesn’t get taken down or smth

oof ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

1. You might have to be careful with the gambling aspect. Do note that Gimkit is a school-friendly game and those types of things are banned on discovery.

2. Here is a simplified version of the sign I made. I used external font changers. If you like the sign, I’ll give more information on how to make it.

2 Likes

*Only for maps on discovery. I’m pretty sure they just want help making a sign in GKC and they can just choose to not publish their game.

1 Like

Cool, I might change the name part, by calling it Las Vegas (the name is only sin city) and yes I would love to know how to make that!

Oh wait nvm
So is it prop art request?

1 Like

yep⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Alright, I’ll give you more information tomorrow as I have to go now, but if anyone has a better sign, feel free to share.

Do you also want a thumbnail?
(Make navycatz’s sign)
Get a barrier from devices. In the options, go to border and set it to no border. Then go to color and select the color. Now click “change size” and change it to a rectangular shape. Copy this barrier with ‘c’ and change color (to white), then click “change size” and make it smaller. Center this barrier by moving it. Now get a text device from devices. Copy-paste this: Ⓦ Ⓔ Ⓛ Ⓒ Ⓞ :m: Ⓔ (in my version, the m is weird because discourse, but it shouldn’t affect gimkit) into the text box and change the color to red. Now grab two more text boxes, and put in ‘To’ and ‘Fabulous’. Change the font in fabulous. Then change the colors to blue. Now grab the final text box and type in ‘SIN CITY’, change the font to something narrow, and change the color to red.
Other tips:

Also if you need a thumbnail I could help, although I might not have time to do it.

Screenshot 2024-07-21 22.49.06
took a bit but I did it

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.