Warriors Thumbnail 🟩/ LORE

Let’s get this started, I need this very soon.
TITLE: Warriors
GIMS: A default blue skin (not cyan). The default gim will have a cloak (brown) and has a glowing sword (blue glow) in his hand. And he is standing on a cliff that looks at a giant mech (black and red) that is destroying stuff. And the default gims eyes are glowing faintly blue.
EXTRA INFO: By Gim Studios, Is a battle royale game.
:red_square: Offline
:green_square: Online

I also need lore

1 Like

when is the actual deadline? I may be able to do this if I know the deadline.

ok I’ll start then

When will you finish? I need this very soon, but no deadline

i’ll probably finish by tomorrow or Thursday. latest saturday.

I’m back online

I set the color back to green for you

1 Like

Lore? Okay…

Once apon a time, on the outskirts of the Everoak forest, there thrived a great kingdom. It was rich with magical material, in the form of crystals known as “shards,” and magic wands wielded by great mages. Deuling was a common practice in the kingdom, and it included swordfights, archery, and grand competitions in the forest. But a terrible dark mage arose; Stasherious. They wielded a book more powerful than all the magic of the land; a mythical and powerful codex.

To stop this evil, the greatest blacksmith of the land crafted a great we@pon; the Ariablade, which could slice through anything it could touch, even magic itself. However, using the codex, the blade was shattered by none other than the malevolent Stasherious, Leaving only the handle and the powerful magic at its core. And so it became the powerful Quantum Portal. Yet it was lost amidst the wreckage of the grand and mighty castle on the outskirts of the forest, destroyed by a dragon sent by Stasherious.

And so you, the player, must travel to the castle, find the Quantum portal, and defeat Stasherious and his codex one and for all. Will you have a happily ever after? We’ll just have to wait and see…

2 Likes

oh no
stasherious seems spoopy

progress

is this good? not anywhere close to done, but…

2 Likes

Bump.
Bumptiy bump bumptiy bump

@ShadowGim
more progress

1 Like

@ShadowGim I think I’m finally done… Is there anything else you’d like me to add?

Thanks!

1 Like

Can you change the font of the name?

yes, what would you want it to look like?

Herm. Lemme find a font
This
⫷ W̳a̳r̳r̳i̳o̳r̳s̳ ⫸

ok that’s fine I’ll just go do that now instead of randomly typing…the color is fine right?

1 Like

alllllllllllllll done!

(at last, it actually took me so long) @ShadowGim

3 Likes