Vote on post 103

I understand! Thank you :3

1 Like

Yeah, it’s really unfortunate :pensive:
I’m online until college :3

1 Like

Did someone mention me in there bio? And also, @Gamingwolf bro manage yourself

2 Likes

I’ll mention you! Thank you for being with us in the forums!

Yah welcome, I might pop on every now and then

Hey @DannyStarf do you mind saying in your bio that I left the forums?

1 Like

Same :3
It’s good I participated in LEAP arts so I can make thumbnails for yall :3

2 Likes

Really sorry @Munchkin i’m doing @Natalie2011’s thumbnail first. Can you give me a day or three? :3

Dude.
Being underage = you cant be on the forums,
ITS A LITERAL RULE.
Come back when you’re old enough, please leave.

Do you not comprehend what I’m saying?
It’s not something that you “let go”.
It’s.
A.
Literal.
Rule.
That.
You
Have.
To.
Be.
13+.
To.
Be.
On.
The
Forums.

It doesn’t matter if there are multiple people who are underage, that just means that all of them are breaking the rules and and therefore banworthy.

Edit: @Gamingwolf I’ve reported you to the Discord community as well. Get reported, fifth grader.

2 Likes

Munchkin, are you going to make a poll or choose one?

1 Like

Don’t get mad at Voidfluffy if you read the rules it states you have to be at least 13 or older

3 Likes

VoidFluffy’s a girl.

1 Like

I’m not even going to reply to you anymore, you’re being overly immature even for a 5th grader and it’s a waste of my time to listen to you cheep cheep cheep like an underdeveloped bird

“And being 5 years old at the start of the pandemic is so pathetic, you weren’t sentient enough to even comprehend what was going on”
-mysz, who didn’t want to waste his time writing a reply to you

4 Likes

6th Graders are 11-12 and you joined June 28th, get sniped.
toothless is more mature but rules are rules

1 Like

Time to report another underage

OH MY GOD
bro ok if u are underage please understand that u shouldn’t be here u may come back when ur older!
these fights are happening everyday please just follow the rules like u do in school it’s not that hard

2 Likes

Then leave for two months and then come back. It’s easy.

2 Likes

The reason for the age 13 is because the people who made this community thinks that people at this age are mature enough to participate in the forums. In school, there are rules on how old people have to be to be in a certain grade, but there are prodigies and they are excepted in higher grades, so isn’t that exception possible for people who are plenty mature even though they are just 2 MONTHS younger?

No, it’s because it’s illegal for companies to sell people’s data if they’re under 13.

2 Likes

Oh, okay, then. At least let me finish my game since I need help with a couple more mechanics, once the game in published, I will leave the forums for two months.