Vote on post 103

ok It was noteworthy bold

1 Like

Oki dokey! Thank you! Cuz I will use that font on other thumbnails :3

1 Like

ur welcome : )
Im glad it helped

1 Like

What have you done… The end of world as we know it will end.

1 Like

This isn’t what they asked for at all.
Also, I’ve already posted my responses to those:

Also, you’re literally underage.

GET OFF THE FORUMS. I’VE MESSAGED THE MODS ALREADY.

1 Like

I’ll show you a screenshot.

Guys how about we ignore everything they say and just flag. Set them to ignored. No need to react. Reacting will just give them attention.

very annoying moment

you didn’t draw that

1 Like

Alright, setting to ignored right now, @chunky. Can you message them too?

2 Likes

yep.
Munchkin is there a due date? I can make the poll.
@munchkin? (sorry double ping)

1 Like

What’s t-GOOD GRAVY ITS A 2024 THUMBNAIL REQUEST

Cmon, don’t say that you made that because compared to your other… work, it’s obvious that you didn’t make it.

Don’t evade the question. Respond to it. Evading it only proves what you don’t want the other to think.

I know dat

rhehtjrg

Letter limit( I don’t have those symbols)

Then why did you put it in your list of work.
And use random letters between < >. it works

1 Like

Hey VoidFluffy and everyone else that sees this comment, this is my last comment for a long time, who knows? So I want one person to mention me inconspicuously in your bio. So thanks for all that forums has taught me. I’ll be back in the far-fetched future. So see y’all, and if you need a reason to list that in your bio I’m need to focus on school.

Tbh, maybe you should give him one more chance please :<
Also did I improve on my thumbnails? :3

Well he is still underage though

1 Like

Yeah but your more mature.
Gamingwolf had been warned that being immature was a bad thing, but they still kept doing it, you on the other hand, your mature, if you do get off-topic (which I don’t know when you did) you at least stop it. Gamingwolf doesn’t do that so they deserve being flagged.

2 Likes

Same! Grade 6 will be hard for me. But that doesn’t mean I wont stop making thumbnails :3

Grade 7 for me will be a nightmare. :fearful:
Also, I love that you want to help them, but they should have made amends after the earlier warnings, 30 mins ago, they called someone d umb (don’t worry, it’s flagged and hidden) but still, they had the chance, and they wasted it.
This is getting off topic, let’s get back on the rail :railway_car:

1 Like