Vote for UU thumbnail (Updated)

Welcome to the official voting of my Underground Units map, last post I accidentally forgot @Tropicool’s thumbnail, So voting ends tomorrow and i will not vote, The people who made there one thumbnail, You can vote yours. May the best thumbnail win!!!

1:

Created by @adinesawgrrrrrrrrr

2:

Created by @BrownSugarAlien

3:

Created by @Call24whem

4:

Created by @Tropicool

Poll:

0 voters

Remember voting ends tomorrow

2 Likes

Again, it would be better to put this on the original topic. Also, you could’ve edited the other topic, rather than making a new one. Just keep this in mind in the future, as this could be classified as spam

3 Likes

Well in the last post I couldn’t add/edit a poll so I couldn’t just edit the post but vote if you want

2 Likes

Like i said, also we may play today again just look in my padlet but LETS NOT GET OFF-TOPIC

2 Likes

Shouldn’t you put the poll on the original topic?

3 Likes

Well (to me) it just feels good to not put it in the original topic cause it was based on me requesting a thumbnail and this is about VOTING a thumbnail

1 Like

Meh I guess, i like them all ngl

1 Like

Voting ends tomorrow! So maybe it’ll change

1 Like

If you’re going to vote for something, why don’t you just use it?

2 Likes

Oh good point

1 Like

@BrownSugarAlien you have my vote/you’re winning

2 Likes

When does the poll end?

1 Like

@SnoopyOTG here

4 Likes

This is probably going to be my last LAST post on this topic. @adinesawgrrrrrrrrr I hope you win! Your thumbnail is by far my absolute fav out of these :heart:. I hope you find a career in art because YOUR GOING PLACES!

2 Likes

lol i am not winning this at all lol.

1 Like

thankyou!!!

2 Likes

You could’ve posted the poll on a different topic but you now know that and you aren’t spamming so LET’S SEE HOW THIS WILL END!

2 Likes

A bit off-topic but @GKFO_Officials, is your thumbnail ready to get published?
And I hope it can at least get on trending. (I don’t know about community picks but if it does. :scream:! The person who was chosen for the thumbnail will be really honored.

Hopefully i dont get suspended, if so i will feel bad about all the submitters

2 Likes

Well its not really ready but I doubt that just a knockoff map would get to trending, Mostly platformer got to trending since the creator has the ability to purchase a $5 season pass just for fame and me just spending 1000 gimbuck just for like what? 100 views but no negative vibes in forums

2 Likes