Vote for UU thumbnail (Updated)

You only get suspended from the forums. Not the actual gimkit and that stuff.

1 Like

Oh I thought so cause seriously I spent WAY to much time with Underground Units and I definitely dont wanna ban evade

1 Like

But is it ready to get published?

No, I just need to create the rest of the units and add some :sparkles: to make it perfecto

1 Like

Will you add a lobby? You can add the credits in there. (But I prefer credits in the description so it can be easier to find.)

1 Like

OFC i will add a lobby @Random_dude123 actually got a sneak peek and he helped me with :sparkles:

1 Like

Oh and when you get suspended from the forums you usually only have to get suspended for a time period then you can come back.

Ya I’ve seen people get suspended till 2025 like eggnoodle i think

1 Like

A thing that I don’t like about thumbnail requests is that once the thumbnail is chosen the game never gets published. So yeah. (I really want to play your game. Is it high quality?)

First off pls specify

Second lol I’ve not seen maps that never get published when they request for a thumbnail and feel free to, Search Underground Units in discovery in December or maybe early 2025 and it might be there and no I’m definitely not publishing it on 2026 but if i do ima delete my forums account and gimkit account

1 Like

What do you mean by this?
And when I mean high quality, is it just like the game by top-z? More complicated, not like those "Eat a snack at 3am or something silly like that. I mean does it have a good lore, does it have many things that community picks games have? Is it exciting?

On that message you quoted: I meant me deleting my gimkit account

Second, it will have you dodging sentries and discovering new lore as well as some action and ya so I guess it will be high quality

1 Like

We’ll know when it comes out. (^-^)

Sure. Just don’t get too off topic.

1 Like

Ok and we can just delete the messages but look in my padlet for the link

I’m not going to padlets.

Oh ummmm
Well that’s the only good way how to post links/chat

1 Like

WAIT!!! Your a regular, can’t you just message me individually??

I can? Personal messages just become a topic. Your topic will get flagged and it will be taken down and you might have a talk with Blackhole.

1 Like

Ya well never mind
How bout you just j0in from the link I’ll post in the padlet and you dont chat in the padlet?? Also I think i also have to be a regular also so we can message each other but idk

1 Like