Town Ideas (I did check other posts too)

Any ideas for like a town? Um, yes and I did check other posts too

Maybe add a park

1 Like

Zelda, Pokemon cities, and Paris are the first ones that come to mind.

1 Like

Oh, I used this guide to help me with my town!

https://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/minecraft-java-edition/creative-mode/2237619-315-things-to-build-in-a-minecraft-city-creative

1 Like

You can make buildings with barruers and have teleporters behind the doors that lead into rooms made with terrain and flooring.

1 Like

Oh, okay! Thanks! I’m going to check them out right now!

a city :D, now i love cites check out the citys of splatoon 3 we have a round city square city and a city of chaos

1 Like

maybe houses, stores, banks, roads cars stuff like that

1 Like

go with high rises and small houses, build statues and a park to say we care about enviorment, try to build a ocean and build some beach houses and a dock

don’t forget to fill the house with sand its my most hated thing it gets everywhere you can’t escape it

I have ideas:
Add some benches, medieval street lights, and potted plants in some places. Use the market stands, and add like a small local market thing. Yeah… anyway You can add a circus tent, and things like flowers everywhere. Bushes and trees, but put dirt under some trees, so they can look freshly planted. Using the dungeon terrain, you can make a walkway, and put some dirt splotches on the ground, and moss on the walkway. Different size trees would be nice. Make some rocks ( small ) everywhere, for it will look AWESOME! Make buildings using barriers and terrain! _ Making more Ideas in another post _

1 Like

Jail
Library
City Hall
Park
School
Houses

1 Like

@Claire_B ! Also, nice ideas, I just saw it now.

To make like an old, rusted shack, you can use This but make it more old looking. Credit to: @gimkit_h4ck3r And, you can add like a mail box using barriers, and the green alien plant to look like grass. :slight_smile:

Game possibilty

You can make a plot, where if people were to go to the town, the people come to see the town, but the town is weird. I guess you can say the people in it act weird, and they are under a curse. You look for clues and things like that in some places, and it gives you the answers on how to break the curse.

1 Like

Thanks @leo_flowers !

1 Like

Need anymore ideas? I still have lots at the top of my head. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yess please @leo_flowers !

Okayy so if you need a farm, I suggest using wood boxes and things, for making the crop. Using the corn stalk, you can make it look like you are farming. Something I did, I had an item granter, a corn prop, and well… I forgot. But here it was in one of my most recent maps published, " Secrets of Blue Harbor. " It looks like this: Screenshot 2024-03-01 9.18.24 AM
Basically it makes you farm, and it makes it to where you put the corn in the bucket thing, and it looks like it fills, but it gives you a potato. (Don’t ask, it is part of the game. ) If you have trees, you can make an apple orchid, and it makes it like where there is apple baskets to look freshly picked. _ I can add more if needed. _

2 Likes

Thanks @leo_flowers !

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.