Tower Defense help

I’m trying to make this Tower Defense game, but I have a issue. I currently have sentries that teleport along a path when you press a button, and if the sentry reaches the end of the path, you lose money. Players can buy Guardians to protect their tower. Well, I have a small issue. The enemy sentries are able to shoot. I want it so only the guards shoot, not the enemies. I can’t seem to figure out how to do that, please help!

Trap em in a barrier. Make a zone w/out gadget fire.

Mark a solution!

1 Like

Maybe check out this guide (not mine)?

Remember to mark a solution!

3 Likes

That doesn’t really explain much yet…

I tried it already, it blocks all projectiles, including the bullet from the guards.

1 Like

Try putting the sentries on a specific team and making a barrier that works only for that one team. You can’t put them all on one team or they won’t shoot. I’ll see if the zone works…

I just tried it, I think the team thing only works for the players that are on leaderboard.

1 Like

No it doesn’t, even if you shoot from the outside of the zone.

1 Like

I’ve been thinking for quite a while, most of my methods don’t work…

1 Like

I’ll get back to ya, mate.

1 Like

Yeah… The zone thing should work. disable gadget fire and the sentry’s weapon will become translucent, meaning they can’t shoot. Just don’t let the player get there, or they won’t be able to shoot.

The zone should work.
That’s what I was going to use.

1 Like

But then the sentry guards won’t be able to shoot them because of the zone… it blocks projectiles from out of the zone too. @Thats_Gimpossible any ideas?

1 Like

That is a problem on your end. Or a creative update. But I have a backup plan:)

3 Likes

It would take more memory though.

1 Like

I don’t think so… Also, how come the TL3’s not here?

1 Like

Idk
I’ll test it right now ig

3 Likes

Aren’t you a TL3, @EggNoodle?

Alternatively, you could set your towers health to 1000000

1 Like

I’m not experienced? I have more experience than clic clac

3 Likes