ℍ𝕠𝕨 𝕋𝕠 π•„π•’π•œπ•– 𝔸 ℂ𝕒𝕀π•₯𝕝𝕖

This guide is an overview of how to make all the various rooms in a castle/palace. I’ve been working on one for a while now, so I thought, I’ll make a guide on it! So, let’s start!

Theme

Before you even start building, you need to find a theme! There are many ideas for themes, like medieval, modern, kawaii, nautical, and many more! The theme will decide how you use your props.

The Outside Parts (All optional)
The Garden

Using dirt, flowers, groundbreaking plants, and shovels, you can make a garden. Here is the one I made:

The Stables

These are optional housing for nonexistent horses. Use signs, hay, and buckets.
Stables

Ballroom, Dining Room, and Kitchen
Ballroom

Use marble floors, plants, medieval things, and tables. Make sure there is a lot of space to dance!

Dining Room

Use tables, stools or chairs, plants, barrels, and plates.

Kitchen

Use pots, muffin tins, space containers, fruit boxes, and forks.
Kitchen

Servants Quarters, Regular Quarters, and Prison
Servants Quarters

Use Medival beds, cutting boards on top of stools for tables, a fireplace made with barriers, and lanterns. I just made 1 room and copied it.

Royal Quarters

I used β€œCanopy” beds and couches. I made the quarters the same and adjoining.

Prison

I used space beds, barriers, and buckets all repeated in the space. (prisoners don’t get good conditions)

Village (Optional)

Mostly just take beds, stoves (space containers), tables and chairs, and couches for houses. Use little props for personalization!
I’m too lazy to make the entire thing and screenshot it (–__-- )
maybe later

And you’re done! This took waaaaay too long (o__0). I am literally dying rn… A like would be greatly appreciated! :heart:

17 Likes

Can you add how it looks at the end? I know you’re dying.

oop yeah I will
Just give me some time bc…

dying is cool

1 Like

tip: combining medieval and β€œmodern” (stoves, space beds, tvs, etc) props don’t combine well unless if you make it make sense

1 Like

What do you mean by β€œmake it makes sense”?
I agree with you tho

essentially make an excuse for putting that stuff there

oooh nice guide with fancy title

1 Like

Nice guide. I would suggest that, like @eiqcrmeliutgwhc said, you shouldn’t combine the two types of props because it won’t make sense. Also for the prison, I use bits of space trash and stuff to make it look really squalid.

1 Like

bump
Why does the servants quarters look like a cubicle farm

i mean… medieval times were like that, y’know?

(@Cellofive it’s best to transfer ownership of thingy 2.0 to me since i’m active and who knows what’s gonna happen)

2 Likes

Because I’m lazy and don’t want to change it hehe

1 Like

There is a lot of mix between Sci-Fi and Medieval, and some of the things like the water in the kitchen doesn’t make sense. Maybe try to stick to a single theme? Also, I enjoy the dining hall. You did great!

1 Like

and you editing time

1 Like

Yeah, this guide was a while ago so I’ve gotten better.