(topic deleted by author)

Look, i may take this guide down. I wanted to make this a cool feature for everyone since almost no one noticed it, but you’re saying this isn’t important. I’m taking it down soon.

No! That’s not what I meant. I may have said it wrong, but this is what I meant:

It’s too late, i already flagged my own post to delete it.

I liked this guide, and this is one of the best settings in a device. I’m glad you shared it.

edit: BRO WHYYYY I NEVER MEANT IT IN THAT WAY

edit 2: it IS important, I wasn’t talking to you, just saying to other new users to not make a bunch of guides based on individual settings because there are TONS of settings

i never meant it like that (@LxmasHaxTakis )

We were both out of likes.

anyone happy now…?

No. There was a misunderstanding that could’ve been avoided.

No, we never said you should delete it, we were saying it’s better not to make too much of these guides in the future.

Hey, look, i get your concerns about short guides. I wanted to hang out a tip for everyone for a questioner sound tip, but people said it’s not important and i got quite sad about it. I flagged my own post, but josh rejected that, so i had to do it my way.

Again, we never said you should have deleted it. It’s a cool feature after all. But we were saying it’s either better to make a guide have more information or not make too many of them. But if you want to make it stay deleted, then that’s your choice not mine.

1 Like

More information…? It’s all the information i had.

As I said in my comment, maybe you could make the guide about types of settings that are overlooked and make it about a lot of devices and not just questioners. We’re not saying we hate this guide.

3 Likes

I want it back!

2 Likes

Absolutely. The other thing I hate are guides that go too in depth. I know everyone wants their guides to be accessible to everyone, but you don’t have to explain every little thing you do. What I’m saying is that I don’t wanna read an 80 page long guide.

3 Likes

I also don’t like really long guides. The thing is, you can get tired from the guide because the guide can be like an hour long. Mid Guides are pretty good, but short might be my favorite.

1 Like

No, 100% chance that i’m going to not bring it back. I am not going to get more hate and stuff.

There was no hate. What even was the hate?

I just wanted to bring a questioner tip, but like anythinger said:

I didn’t like how he did it. Now some people took his side and i got quite upset about it.

There were no sides. Anythinger told you “Try not to make these guides in the future, as they are pretty short and kind of obvious.” Anythinger did not say “This guide is bad. Delete it.”

1 Like

okay I used the wrong words. I meant that new users shouldn’t spam guides about device settings.

I’m sorry. Don’t delete this guide, I never meant to give it any hate. This was just a mix of bad wording and misunderstanding.