Top 3 Devices You should NOT Ignore!

Nice guide I wish I checked out beginner guides when I started on Gimkit lol.

1 Like

Lol, I wished I did too, but now I do @Gliddd !

1 Like

Yeah, I didn’t j()in the forum till recently, so cant relate lol, but the day I discovered the :sparkles: trigger :sparkles: was a good day

Also, I think the property device is cooler than the counter, but thats just me lol

If you made one with the most OVERrated ones:

Repeater
WIRE Repeater
Not really anything else, but i dont really like questioners
(For all y’all making EDUCATIONAL games -_-)

1 Like

Bro, I’m creating a new gimkit and I want to make it so that when you acquire a keycard, you gain access to the most powerful item in the game.

Uhm
Use a vending machine which deactivates the barrier blocking it

First of all, don’t necropost. Second of all there are many guides on this.

How to use Keycards - Community Made Guides - Gimkit Creative

Make a separate topic about your question next time, so we could answer it for you.

Thanks for letting them know, but it’s just their first post. Let’s try and welcome them to our community next time.

Great guide! However, the most OP device in my opinion, is the :star2: Property :star2:

2 Likes

Eh, but you can still make good games without it. It just takes some counters instead.

2 Likes

You might be right, but I rarely use counters, not saying that what they put is wrong, I’m just saying.

1 Like

They are not wrong, but LOTS of the devices can be replicated! Lots of substitutions are here The Atoms of Gimkit

My main criteria for a “good” device is that can’t be replicated w/ other devices.

But really the only reason this matters is to have fun making the map, finding different ways things can be done and help others have fun with their maps

1 Like