Time limit change based on number of people on a team

I am trying to finish an infection tag map that I started last year and never got to finish before end of school/no more Gimkit Computer. ANYWAY, how do I make it so that the game only lasts a certain amount of time depending on how many team 2 players there are at the start of the game. PLEASE HELP!!!

Use this:

Let me know if this helps!

And just a helpful tip, please take your age and address out of you bio. People on the forum do not need to know personal infremation and it is meant to be private.

Sorry, that is not what I’m looking for. What I’m trying to do is have the timer count down from a certain number (which depends on how many people are on team 2 (runners)) and at 0, the game ends.

Ok so use this:

If this is what you are looking for please mark this as the solution.

Connect a lifecycle to a relay. Set the relay to all players on a certain team, and set “team” to team two. Connect it to a counter. Have the counter track a property by clicking on the property tab and setting it to yes. Then connect the lifecycle to a wire repeater and set delay to .1 seconds. Connect it to a trigger and make this blockcode within it:
Set the “0” to the amount of additional seconds you want per player. Then connect the wire repeater to a repeater set to the settings that it had in the timer guide that was linked above. Connect the repeater to a trigger with this blockcode

(oops, make sure to set the property “timer” to “time” instead)
Make that channel trigger an end game device.

For the property in the counter, don’t forget to place down a property device set to it and set the property to a number.

2 Likes

Thank you, this is exactly what I needed.

Can you tell me how you did that so fast?

I have know clue, i just looked at guides, but i cant do that.

I didn’t really test if it works :sweat_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.