Thumbnail Request (then back to retirement)

Okay! Thanks for letting me know!

1 Like

It is hard to find in descovery, there are more popular games with the word Quest in their names…

1 Like

Yeah, and yet my game is somewhat better. The search engine really needs to be improved. Just search my name, ig

Ok!

1 Like

@Queen.of.Learning, what’s this?

I didn’t invite you. :sweat_smile: Did you use the link from GimStream?

You can search up Gimkit101 to find all his amazing games!

1 Like

No? Also, I came by myself, I think there is a bug or something…

1 Like

He’s a he/him I think :skull::skull::skull:

1 Like

Huh??? I’m a boy. :confused:

Correct, @VoidFluffy! :sweat_smile:

Yeah, my games are amazing. I’m thinking of making my own Discovery to make my own games easier to find. :smile:

@Queen.of.Learning, check my bio. I quoted you. :smile:

Quoting me already pings me. There’s no reason to double ping.

1 Like

Oh, oops! I just address everyone with a @ in front of their name on default. Sorry!

:skull:
Quest is brutal.
I curse the citadel’s name.
But it was still a good game.
The look was a bit sketchy, though. The fire looked out of place. too contrasting. Maybe should have put it with the orange food coloring in the wate- I mean lava “downstairs.”
:grin:

1 Like

Thanks, @Unit_72! It’s my best work so far. I’m glad you liked it. I originally had Venus flytraps where the fire was, but I had to replace that. I’ve gotta fix the fire. Any ideas for what I can replace it with? :thinking:

Okay! (at least I now know, sorry)

1 Like

Perhaps Groundbreaking plants?
LORE: They drag you into the ground and unalive-you-because-of-lack-of-air…

3 Likes

@VoidFluffy, great new pfp! :desert_island:

1 Like

thats like the 5th one this week

3 Likes

Can I give some criticism (harsh but it’ll be constructive trust) on the game? I played it and the decoration was pretty neat but the gameplay was… different then what I was expecting.

3 Likes

Sure, @mysz. I’d love some constructive criticism. How was it different from what you were expecting? What were you expecting? :sweat_smile: