Off Topic But one of my biggest fuss causers ever! By G_Fresh_3101

This post was flagged but I’ve never made a post that has had 95 comments.
#FussCauser

Umm…:skull:
https://forum.creative.gimkit.com/t/hypocrisy-on-the-forums-click-cringekarlscott-s-link-to-read-the-guide/49198?u=glm

:expressionless: why are people still asking for thumbnails.

1 Like

Basically, thumbnail requests are not allowed and you will probably get flagged. Mark a solution before that happens.

people are going to ask for thumbnails you will deal with it

You can’t be serious right now…

Yes, we can’t stop them all, but if we tell people to stop, then some will listen.
The less people asking for thumbnails, the less clutter there will be.

dude/dudet its part of gimkit and its not going to stop and some people (like me) su ck at thumbnails!!!

Mate, @FAST_Developer requested a thumbnail and I never got flagged

okay how many times do we gotta do this again?! thumbnails ain’t against that if it was then why are there thumbnails topics?!

thumbnails are allowed it not against the rules and doesn’t adverstes if that was the case then gimkit itself would be breaking the rules.

it not even an official rule by the gimkit YOU GUYS the community made it one plus the 5 days bump rule is not official either!

AND DON’T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON HOW MANY TOPICS GET FLAGGED FOR ASKING A THUMBNAIL JUST MORE UNESSCARY WORK FOR THE MODS AND LESS REGULARS AND MEMBERS,BASIC,NEW USER GETTING FLAGGED FOR THUMBNAILS REQUEST AND MORE PEOPLE GETTING FLAGGED THIS IS WASTING STAFF TIME. the spoiled words has been spoiler due to too many captial words. pretend it not in caps. due to laziness.

3 Likes

facepalms

the gkf are abt BUILDING IN GKC ONLY

sure you can create a thumbnail using text and barriers in gkc, guess that’s allowed,

this is a huge argument.

with the HUGE amount of thumbnail reqs going around, people cant get help!

i saw a help topic about 2 hours old with no one responding!

there are plentiful amounts of thumbnail tutorials here, and if you cant quite grasp them, go to leo_flowers or VoidFluffy’s padlet!

that simple! just spend some time reading a tutorial

they are not allowed. PERIOD.

off-topic, clutter, prevents ppl from getting help, how the heck are they allowed?

5 Likes

2 Likes

The rules explicitly state that topics not about building in gkc are not allowed. How are thumbnails allowed then?

1 Like

well i saw someone making a thumbanil in gkc with barriers and text and asking for suggestions, is that allowed?

I’m neutral with the situation, I understand what both sides think. People don’t want thumbs nail request because it takes up all the forum post and people debate if it is allowed or not allowed which was decided by the community because no moderator made a statement about it. On the other hand, the Gim forum is kinda dead because there would be no problem to solve but even if there is, it would probably get solved instantly or they would say that they figured it out. Really the only thing keeping this community alive is because people actively engage in thumbnail making and requesting. Keep in mind this is unbiased opinion.

1 Like

Yeah, but nobody here does that.

i did see that, im 100% sure I saw it
here:

I saw one on the discord… I don’t check all of the thumbnail posts though…