Thumbnail Request for King of the Hill

I’m making a King of the Hill map called “Gim Mountain”. I can make my own thumbnail, but I know there’s plenty of awesome artists out there that can do better. If you need more info on the game, ask. Also, even though the game is called Gim Mountain, it is not platformer because I don’t have it unlocked.

Done.
download
If you want me to change anything let me know.

3 Likes

That is the corniest thumbnail joke ever. But it’s got me rolling on the floor xD!!!

What do you want the thumbnail to look like @TheBKing

Do not expect a good one from me lol, im trying to get better at hand drawn thumbnails so its gonna look somewhat goofy :3

Probably something like a mountain with a flat top and a red zone at the top, and just gims fighting to get up there. Add a riff gim because he’s my main (required). And in one of the corners of the screen, write “not a platformer”.

Ok :+1: as I said before though ima try a hand drawn so it may not be the greatest. But i can do a photoshop one as well.

(post deleted by author)

ai be like

that’s a biiit strange
and you don’t really deserve credit for it

5 Likes

It’s AI, has no gims, and doesn’t fit what I asked for. Please don’t upload AI as a thumbnail, make sure it’s made on your own.

1 Like

that’s crazy.
AI is obvious
AI doesn’t know what gims are
AI has no effort.
there isn’t even a title :skull:

I’ve been practicing hand drawn thumbnails too! It’s super hard for sure but after you draw a few thumbnails it starts to get a little better. I’m sure yours will be better than mine could so good luck!

Theres no way its gonna be better, Im on a school laptop using paint 3D because im grounded.
im meant to be doing my non existent homework
This is my first actually being shown hand drawn thumbnail.

I use a 3 year old school Chromebook on Canva lol
ur not doing worse than me!

1 Like

I’ll make one : )

2 Likes

I can complete the thumbnail my computer got taken and I lost all the progress on it. Im on my phone rn, but I wont get my laptop back for a while.
Sorry :frowning:

Nooooooo!

Welcome to the community, @henrybenry! I can’t believe that no one else is welcoming you
and they are just making fun of the thumbnail. Hopefully people will be nicer in the future. Anyway, I hope you have fun on the forums, but tread carefully, @henrybenry, it’s easy to get… BANNED! Good luck… >:)

Bruh. I use Canva, and I use a chromebook made in 2019.

funny.

but then again,

copyright

1 Like

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I DON’T NEED TO BE COPYRIGHTED BY MIKE JUDGE AND GREG DANIELS AGAIN! :sob: (long story)