Thumbnail Request for game of life game

Can someone make a thumbnail with pink evil plants, taco gim, and blasters on a background with infected items and corner couches?

Thanks!

1 Like

I am not a thumbnail artist, but since no one else has responded yet, I might (MIGHT) try it.

thank you, I didn’t mean to say I couldn’t reply, will delete that part

Oooh! Sounds like fun, I can make one @PokeFan! (previous art is in my bio if you would like to check it out) Is there a due date? (I have a bit of a busy schedule, so I need to know if I’ll have enough time)

1 Like

yk wat I’ma do 1 gimmmmmeeee say… 30-60 minutes!

Alright wat do u think! let me know!
Screenshot 2024-09-12 4.39.19 PM

1 Like

Did you even look at the requirements for this @NoTimeToBleedQQ. You added no evil plants, you didn’t add the taco gim, no blasters, no infected items, no corner couches, I don’t even think that TITLE is right. I don’t think you added any of the requirements-

ye I’m NOT DONE YET sheesh I just wanted to know what he/she thought of it so far

Oh, my apologies. I thought that was your final product. Im sorry if that came off hostile, (I thought maybe you got derailed and added no requirements by mistake, I’ve done that before) @NoTimeToBleedQQ

no ur good I’m sorry I came off kinda hostile its just been frustrating lately and well u know but ye I’m still working on it

1 Like

hey can someone gimme a image of a zapper plz I cant get one cause I’m having troubles

1 Like

This one? @NoTimeToBleedQQ

Image of zapper

Zapper

ye thanks

alright so far!

almost done!

possibly

Looks great so far (just don’t forget all the requirements)

Wowza looking good! Can’t wait to see the finished product!

1 Like

alright I’m DONE I think…

1 Like

say by PicklePro+, and backround with infected items, DON’T say spin the wheel, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS @NoTimeToBleedQQ

i can do one for u ( A nicer one)

1 Like