Thumbnail needed: Fnaf 2

Like this?
XD I cant draw a simple tail this is getting sad.

yeah thats better, make the tail more pointer and skinnier at the end and add fluffs of white strings at the end too

All right Iā€™ve spent about enough time on the tail lolā€¦Iā€™m just gonna move on, thanks for the help though.

oh yeah no that actually looks a lot better :+1:

1 Like

If a Gim with a mouth is ā€œcursedā€ how about hair/fur and hands?

fur = good

hands = nightmare fuel

face = download

1 Like

freddys looking at ya.
anyways any tips on the stache? I cannot get that mustache right XDā€¦the dodge and stache were easy last thumbnailing, now they are hardest parts for me!

1 Like

Screen Shot 2024-09-02 at 7.13.26 PM
waitā€¦ thats a mustache?

1 Like

I would recommend doing this instead:
Screen Shot 2024-09-02 at 7.15.29 PM

remember, its okay to mess up, just redo and try again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ik I have been messing up and redoing a LOTā€¦just on a tail and moustache XDā€¦but thanks for all of this help, You have been a BIG help, Thanks so much!

1 Like

Nice thumbnails Iā€™m currently making mine this is my progress

Tadi!
The most horribly hand drawn thumbnail ever XDā€¦But what else should I add before I move to polishing everything? More stuff on desk? Plugs and wires? More animatronics? Batteries? The stack of crates and old TV/computer monitors in the far left and right corners?
I donā€™t want to make it too bulky and crowded.

1 Like

Gj It looks really goodā€¦That stache is soo much better than myn XD.

Thanks Iā€™m trying to make them look like the actual character so I give him the spiny hat

1 Like

I tried that in my first thumbnail for thisā€¦it didnā€™t work too well.
I also tried the puppetā€¦it was way too creepy and weird lookingā€¦because I drew it so terribly XD. But It looks like you are putting a lot of time and effort into your thumbnail so keep it up!

1 Like

Thanks (This took 1 hour and Iā€™m adding Toy Freddy, Bonnie, chica, mangle and maybe withered foxy :sob: :raised_hand:)

1 Like

I really like that stache gim!

1 Like

Another update

2 Likes

Finished! This is the official thumbnail hope you like it!

3 Likes

Due date was change look back up for due date

(I know thats long but school does delay it a lot)