Thumbnail needed: Fnaf 2

I need a thumbnail for fnaf 2, create it annyway you want (has to be in the office, the table is white, checkered floor). (dont have to use all characters)

(P.S.
Sentry: toy freddy
Echo agent: Toy bonnie
Pink plant: Toy chica
Raveena: Mangle
Vortex agent: puppet
Ozi: Withered Freddy
Kynami: Withered Chica
Bonsy: Withered Bonnie
Captain Buck: Withered Foxy
Stache: Balloon Boy)

No shadows or golden

Update: due date November 30th

NO SHADOWS OR GOLDEN??..NOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo… anyways I’ll work on it. computer about to die so give me some time might not be done till next week I might not be on during weekends

1 Like

I meant for the thumbnail i’ll add it to the game.

1 Like

I can work on this soon

So this is the list of characters I can work with?

1 Like

Yep (dont have to use all of them)

I would suggest to edit them some to make it look more like FNAF…like foxy a hook, Toy Freddy, the hat and microphone, Bonnie, bunny ears and guitar, chica, beak and guitar, mangle, a weird robotic amalgamation, puppet, the tears and mask, and balloon boy, balloons.

2 Likes

Um does it have to be a white table…it doesn’t work well

1 Like

It can be any table color (provided i can copy that color and make it in gimkit), depending on the thumbnail i use, i can just change the table.

1 Like

here’s what I have so far

Still working on it, suggestions and revisions welcome.

Oops redoing…I put ozi as foxy oops

Gims with mouths are a bit cursed…

1 Like

Any suggestions or edits before I go eat then come back to continue drawing?

okay be back soon to continue…gtg eat.

Should I add more gims, or would that be too much clutter? Should I start focusing on details and props now?

Interesting concept… is there a due date? i can either do this tomorrow or sunday (Maybe today but it would be rare)

1 Like

Umm…puppet is looking into my soul…Why does it look like its looking sideways at me 0_0!!! AHHH

1 Like

no there isnt :slight_smile:

1. List item

Can I give the characters features of the actual character from Fnaf2?

Yep totally fine with me