Thumbnail needed: Fnaf 2

What name should I put in as creator? Oof? or something else?

Put it Alex and OOF

1. ignore this just needed more space

pute < and > with no spaces and words in between to get past letters/words needed thing, or to say stuff that results in errors. You may have to put a random sentence like hi how are you in it sometimes if a is this a coherent sentence message pops up.

1 Like

Progress so far

Sad/hilarious noteā€¦about half the time to make this was spent on merging the table and background together.
And if you donā€™t have any suggestions or revisions, I will polish it up and show you finished version.

1 Like

Polished enough?
Any suggestions? Smart remarks? Comments? Concernsā€¦when did I become a teacher XDā€¦anyways any suggestions for edits?

2 Likes

This looks awesome (really cool)

@OOF Since there isnā€™t a due date, Iā€™ll make one, itā€™ll be done by next week since I have to go somewhere over the weekend.

Or maybe today, if I have time

2 Likes

Oh no blizzys coming on hereā€¦im aboutta be cooked!

1 Like

Also @OOF Would you prefer how my current thumbnail looks or one that is more close up, and more attention to detail rather than quantity in the thumbnail?
Because Iā€™m fine with making another one if you would prefer a more close up, more detailed one.

Here. I donā€™t really like how I drew the Ozi, but tell me if you need any changes @OOF

2 Likes

better than me I drew the ozi as foxy on accident yesterday XD.

1 Like

These are some other of my thumbnails. :ice_cube:

also can I have your opinion on my thumbnail blizzyā€¦pure honesty even if you criticize it to death? I started actual drawing them yesterday so I would appreciate tips.

K, Iā€™ll do it. It might be a bit messy, tho.

Lines: 3/10 - Sorry, but they really arenā€™t that clear and I can barely tell apart where the ears and body separate for the Dodge gim.

Gims: 5/10 - Balloon Boy/Stacheā€¦ Where is he holding the balloons? With hisā€¦ backside?

Handwriting: 7/10 - Not very neat.

Okay, thatā€™s all I can do right now, I need to go

@Legobuilder

1 Like

Thanksā€¦I expected worse XDā€¦and about the stacheā€¦how did you know? JKā€¦or am I?:smirk:
anyways Iā€™m working on the final draft Iā€™ll keep all of that in mind thx Blizzy

1 Like

So far is this dodge better?
Itā€™s prob the best Iā€™m gonna be able to make for this thumbnailā€¦ I just spent between 5-7 minutes on it alone.

1 Like

I would say to attach the tail on the bottom center of the body

like this, (obviously it looks terrible cuz it took 1 sec but yk what I mean

1 Like

I knew there was something off with the tailā€¦I spent half the time on the tail alone XD.

1 Like

Sighs I messed up the tail didnā€™t I?

here let me show you

loading up sketchpad
Screen Shot 2024-09-02 at 6.33.51 PM
(thats the position, the tail looks bad cuz I didnt spend time working on it, so just get the position right, and work on the tail.)

@Legobuilder

1 Like