Thumbnail for possessed till daylight

Requirements:
Peaceful morning skin
Orbit skin
Glass half full
Riff skin

you are in a abandoned movie studio called gim-movie time studios
and each night a random player get’s possessed.

Gims are running away in a hallway from a red eyed glass half full
By spydecraft productions

1 Like

I might make one but I need more details

could you give more information like what they’re doing and where they are at?

I might make one too! previous thumbnails > here
I will be offline for the entire next week, do you mind if I make the thumbnail two weeks later?

I can’t make one this time, sorry, I have to do Clic’s AJiT one
My work is here though if you want to see it : ) :first_quarter_moon: :new_moon: :last_quarter_moon:

you are in a abandoned movie studio called gim-movie time studios
and each night a random player get’s possessed.

ok i might make one today or tommrow idk yet

Could I get a sneak peak?

If you add more details, I can maybe make one. Can you use this format?

I could make one,here is my art.
https://www.canva.com/design/DAGG0DNnzQ0/_ukaRK9cnUtPEhSV7XExHA/edit?utm_content=DAGG0DNnzQ0&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_mediu

Not all art

There’s one thing I see consistently with your thumbnails, and that’s that you don’t use good shading, coloring, or proper use of layers. Try searching for some YouTube tutorials to improve in those areas, so, no offense, you can actually call it “art”.

4 Likes

kind of off topic: whenever someone says “no offence” the thing they are about to say, is offensive lol.

3 Likes

I’ll make a thumbnail for you, @Spydecraft245. I’m gonna try to practice shading in it.

I can make one!
Previous art: :purple_heart:

How do you add layers on kekli???

I’ve tried it but it doesn’t work

I can never fix the non shaky drawings too, and I am really
bad doing stuff without a outline

So, I use kleki. There’s a button that has a stack of squares (3 of them). Click on that. Then press the plus button. For non shaky drawings, there’s a little number across from the eyedropper tool, and it’s next to the word “Stabilizer”. Click on it, and set the number to 3, 4, or 5 for less shaky drawings. I hope this helps!

1 Like

Thanks!!!

It turns out I may not be able to do this thumbnail. I’m gonna try to make it, but no guarantees.

I’m making one.

It’s just taking me forever cause I don’t have time and I’m trying Canva which I have never done before :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Yay, a fellow Canva user! I use it; it’s not too good for drawing, but I use it.