Thumbnail For My Upcoming Obby Game (Beating the Impossible)

So I have to redo everything?

Uhmmmmmmmmmmmmm, nooooooooo…?

You just need to add a few more stuff… heheh

Bro this kid from before who is underage is still on and people are standing up for him and I can;t flag cause I’m too early of a joiner and It makes me so angry. Are we allowing 6 year olds on here now? 3? 2? -1?

That’s… kind of ridiculous

I’ll add the stuff I need to calm down anyways.

But either way, his post got flagged and got taken down for a few hours so that should solve it. I’ll reinforce the flags this evening, since gotta learn tis afternoon.

Meh, the mods wouldn’t even CARE

Anyways, I really appreciate your help and efforts, straight to the credtis section you go.

I am going to ask you to add more stuff but Ig that’s too much

progress so far:


The carver costume will be going down the stones.

2 Likes

Oh, and make sure to add your gim in with a Riff gim and this fellow:
image

So how many other gims are in there?

1 Like

5 in each summit (there’re 5 summits remember)

OOOOOOP, blink blink,

1 Like

Made an extra spot, meh bad on forgettin.

1 Like

2 Likes

And we also need the “Beating the Impossible” text somewhere… (you choose whatever kind of font for that text)

2 Likes