Thumbnail For My Upcoming Obby Game (Beating the Impossible)

Anyways @Egg_and_Cheese how’s the progress so far?

You chose one of the hardest gims to make but I did it.


so ummm, is this guy like a full gim or just the inside part?
image
Friend or foe?

wdym ( 20 letters and more )

I can’t tell if I should use like the yellow part yes or no?
& I dunno if he’s a good guy or bad guy. @Petalmany123?

i think the yellow part shows like robot style to the gim so keep it i think

he’s a friend (reference to one of my helpers in the community)

Should I make him jumping or watching?

Jumping like always, please (make sure to add yer gim)

I dunno where to add mine so i’ll add him falling or getting shocked by the lasers heheheh.

1 Like

what do your oc look like?

Mine or his, specifically?

oc stands for Original charater

Sorry but what is an oc?

Mine is Half-Glass, Half Full

Orginal Character (aka ur gim)

do you have a custom gim ?

Umm just a yellow gim I guess,with the leaf hat from among us.

Wait- is that a custom gim?