Thumbnail For My Upcoming Obby Game (Beating the Impossible)

“my 2nd game cover. I haven’t gotten the cover for my first map yet, still waiting” please help…
Edit child has been put in place. cracks knuckles.

Great, now brain cells are popping out

1 Like

I shall continue this will take a while least I’m snowed in so I got tomorrow off. I don’t exactly know where to place a pillar for the 3rd stage.

1 Like

Please remember to add a couple of coral reefs and boats? (for the 2nd summit… well, your choice)

oop okay i’ll add a ocean at bottom.wait the platform is at the bottom hrmmmm.


small coral,
*sighs…
There is that better?

2 Likes

That is too good to be true, keep it up!

1 Like

Now I gotta work on the credits’ section…which terrain or props or barrier/platform should I even use…hmmmm…

Yeah this is all your imagination I am not really here… Neither is this color…


You don’t happen to have a pic of light and dark scrape terrain do you @Petalmany123 ?
nevermind.

1 Like

Struggling to remake the scrapesssssssss…

1 Like

It still looks neat tho, I didn’t require your art to be perfect, just do the best you can.

Did one side, but how do you want the colum on top? Like what color? Light grey, dark grey, or blue gray,

1 Like

Well just make it like the Dark Scraps and White Scraps (too lazy to conduct anything, your choice)

1 Like


Here is it so far haven’t don’t pillar yet. I’ma just make that a regular gray.

1 Like

Platforms are done!

1 Like

erm…the first summit is just props (rocks) and the final summit is this thing:


(it’s a example of many of the jumps in the final summit)

I’m too lazy to fix it now but I will fix it later.

1 Like

1 Like


(stuff in Summit 1)


(stuff in summit 2)




(stuff in summit 3)



(stuff in summit 4)