Thumbnail for my game Halloween edition

Let’s not get off topic, but I already did :wink:

1 Like

They say that the best gift is to wait.

2 Likes

Im sure all of you guys are going to have great thumbnails :> sadly I’m not gonna do this one though

4 Likes

Hmm I’m not sure if I’m gonna do a Collab’s anytime soon but it would be cool :p
(On topic now)

4 Likes

Coloring and adding final details now, what’s the title again @Crazy.com?

1 Like

The Gimverse Battlegrounds

1 Like

This may take me another hour (I know I said I only needed final details, but I want to make this look as good as possible). If you want, I could show you what I have so far (it may not be good or what you asked for, but I tried) @Crazy.com

1 Like

If you show me I want to see your art
“my BFFE”
whatever you do will be good

1 Like

Okay, if it’s not what you wanted I am deeply sorry friend (every time I asked, you just said Halloween so…) Also please note its not finished yet

2 Likes

Minimalistic epic is amazing
You have to know how to appreciate all sides of art

1 Like

OMG THANK GOODNESS. I thought you were about to say “That’s completely wrong and not what I asked for” don’t worry, I’m about to add more details! See you soon BFFE

1 Like

Omg I love this thumbnail especially the ghost he’s so cute :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you @SnoopyOTG and @Monkee! I typically use longer legs and so do other thumbnail creators (if I try to do thick small ones, it turns out weird)

2 Likes

I’m struggling to figure out what to add on the ground, does anyone have any suggestions? (I thought about doing “rows” if that makes sense? but I don’t think that looks good)

1 Like

Maybe some trees like this @Rainbow
Screenshot 2024-09-07 2.56.28 PM

2 Likes

mmm I don’t want to be mean to you @SnoopyOTG but I asked @rainbow to make it Halloween edition

1 Like

I think he meant trees without snow. I think its a good idea, however because the pumpkins are so big, there’s not enough room for trees. Do you have any suggestions for me to add on the ground @Crazy.com?

Yeah I know I couldn’t find an image with a normal tree so I used that as an example :>

2 Likes

I made 3 best friends in this post
@SnoopyOTG
@Rainbow
@Monkee

2 Likes

ok return to the topic :slight_smile: :wink: