Thumbnail for my game Halloween edition

Hey, how to let the forum allow less than 20 characters in a post

random text n =4454322

So it just needs to look ā€œHalloweenyā€, correct?

I might be able to make one, but do we have to draw the hair because i canā€™t draw hair?

2 Likes

How are you doing with your miniatures my faithful friends?

I just really need to know if you just want it to look ā€œspookyā€ and/or ā€œHalloween festiveā€ my loyal amigo :slight_smile:, then I shall try and start. Also, is there a due date @Crazy.com

1 Like

Friend take your time a little creepy wouldnā€™t look bad @Rainbow Donā€™t forget to give yourself credit

1 Like

@Rainbow Are you a girl or a boy just out of curiosity?

1 Like

Uhm not sure why thatā€™s important but I am indeed a female my buddy ole pal. (You should also edit your previous posts because people tend to hate it when you post 3+ messages back to back)

1 Like

wow my first friend but girl in the forum

1 Like

I shall finish in a day or two (three if it comes to that). I think I have an idea of what I will do anyways. Until next time my marvelous mate. (Youā€™re also going on my cool peoples list in my bio so yay) @Crazy.com

1 Like

Thatā€™s all I need to hereā€¦ I admit you have gotten betterā€¦ Your hate list spot has been revoked (basically meaning Iā€™m taking you off) Lets get back on topic though :slight_smile:. You look up to meā€¦ well now I feel like a jerk for putting you on the bad list man- Your officially on the cool people list :sob: (happy tears) @Monkee

2 Likes

I love your humility @Rainbow :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

ok return to the topic

wait the thumbnail three ours more

What do you mean bestie, your wording is confusing me. Did you say/mean we only have 3 hours left? If so, I donā€™t think I can finish mine in 3 hours :frowning: @Crazy.com

1 Like

Iā€™m just saying that maybe in three hours there will be results but there is no time limit (sorry for the confusion)

1 Like

I mean Iā€™m not opposed to it, heā€™s more of Snoopys friend and we never talked to each other. I donā€™t mind all the personal questions (I guess) but can we try to stop asking questions not related to the topic? @Monkee

1 Like

Iā€™m starting on your thumbnail now! (Iā€™m sorry I havenā€™t been able to do it before, highschool has just been taking a lot of my time). I will try to finish soon, so you wonā€™t have to wait on me any longer :slight_smile: @Crazy.com

1 Like

please vote for my new game @Rainbow

1 Like