Thumbnail for my game Halloween edition

I requested a fanmade for my miniature game on Halloween.

can we have more details? gims, setting, stuff like that

2 Likes

details in words please

3 Likes

Can someone update it in Halloween version?

maybe, i make spooky

1 Like

You can just change the gims to be Uzi and the Pumpkin. Not that hard lol

2 Likes

who is the hair from?

1 Like

just accept a thumbnail from a stranger on the forum

Maybe a street in a neightborbood, and gims in costumes, like boney and the ghost one? And that they are trick or treating

1 Like

good idea bro thanks

1 Like

help me with my thumbnail please forum

So you want these exact characters still? (I would prefer to use more “halloweeny”, if you will, gims if I’m going to do this one). Do you also want the same “setting” or do you have a new/different one in mind? Does this game have a specific name or is it just called “Miniature Halloween”? I’m guessing you want credit in the thumbnail, do you just want the name “Crazy.com”? Do you care if its hand drawn or photoshop? I have some other questions but I’ll let you hopefully answer those first. (P.S. sorry for the long reply) @Crazy.com

2 Likes

Who are you, fallen angel from heaven? Hey, the game is called The Gimverse Battlegrounds and I’m not promoting it or anything, I’m just saying that’s what it’s called and if a different background would be fine, it doesn’t matter if it’s in Photoshop, Canva, Capcut or whatever you want. I know you’re an artist. Unfortunately, my game only has 114 plays and it’s because of those plays with me. Could it be that Ashley doesn’t have any friends? Oh, and sorry for the long answer. @Rainbow could you put crazy c.o in the thumbnail and a nice touch to your name. You need to give yourself credit, thanks.

1 Like

“I know you’re an artist”, I wouldn’t go THAT far but thanks!! You really know how to convince someone. I will try on this for you my dear!!! Oh also is there a due date? You should probably republish your game if/when you get a thumbnail (I feel like more people are likely to see it that way)

1 Like

Oh thanks for reminding me Monkee, my previous work is in my bio if you would like to check that out crazycom :heart:

3 Likes

good 1k gimbucks Here we go

2 Likes

tutorial on how to get a sincere friend

3 Likes

I am level 31 and you

Okay, bye, I’ll go eat. I’ll see you in about an hour.

1 Like