Thumbnail chosen, OP mark solution please!

i need all the gims to be water gims at 1-5 of them with a water background at the top it says collect the most water!

3 Likes

i am waiting for ideas…

2 Likes

Be patient please, not all artists are online 24/7.
Also this is bumping to the top:)

7 Likes

ok thank you @bob_the_tomato

4 Likes

I can try to make one @The_block_of_doom. I just had a few questions if you don’t mind answering them. What do you mean by “water” gims? (like gims with water related stuff?). Do you want them to be underwater, floating above the water, standing next to the water, or something else?

4 Likes

so the link for what im talking about is forum.creative.gimkit.com/uploads/default/original/3X/8/c/8ce7264dc6bcbb87a5dbe4a0e76e61b7de28d92b.png sorry if that link didnt work

Okay, now do you want 5 of this exact gim or more of a variety? Also could you please tell me what you want again, your OG post didn’t make much sense to me (no offense :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

Just trying to get exactly what you want btw!

2 Likes

Oh! and is there a due date?

5 of the same one i guess and i ment like you make a water background and then 5 of those gims and a black text on the top saying “Get the most water!”

1 Like

sorry if that made no sense

2 Likes

No, no! Your fine. I just don’t want to make a thumbnail and something be wrong. But my question was, do you like want the gims in the water?

yes, make them swimming the water

Alr- I can attempt. Is there a due date on this aswell?

try your best to make it correctly

1 Like

nope there iis no due date

1 Like

Oki doki! Should take me 2-3 days. I may ask you more questions in-between that time period.

Dont worry, im not done yet but does this background look good to you? Im gonna add in the gim, fish, and other details later

1 Like

Bruh :skull:
IMG_2017
Goofy ahh sun too, it being in the corner is basically impossible but other wise it’s good.

I feel like I should have been offended but I just started laughing like a maniac lol- The sun is not going to be in the final project (I was just letting him know that’s the surface and not water incase they couldn’t tell yet) Thanks for the advice!

4 Likes