This would be so helpful

how do you make air hockey in gimkit or skiball also can people stop publishing unfinished maps one of them has like 4 props placed down in platforming

1 Like

That platforming map is just the users fault for not putting effort into it. But to make air hockey you would either have to use animation or the blastball.

2 Likes

a lot of the people aren’t even on these forums and you can’t stop people from publishing wips can you please stop complaining about it?

3 Likes

Right. It’s probably gonna only have to be that, all of the triggers and wire repeaters and repeated props. Hopefully, you will be able to make sometime in the future.

Right now, you’ll probably only see half of the guide without any effort, sadly.
But don’t complain here, as it will only lead to trouble. Stick to the Help thing…

2 Likes

Easy! Just use the new “ball” item and the ball score zone (:

1 Like

thats the ball device, but thats soccer, not hockey.

2 Likes

I wonder if using a blaster to the blastball and goals would only seem to be hockey, but it’s not. It probably is the best you can do for now, but, yeah, @Temmie, that’s only soccer. Or futbol, depending on where you live or your culture.

1 Like

I see i can report these maps

1 Like

yes to do that you email Gimkit at hello@gimkit.com and Pharlain will respond to you if she thinks they need to be removed.

3 Likes