The Ultimate Guide to Traps, Tricks, Pranks, and Trolls [LENGTH WARNING 😈 ]

Getting started with this Gimkit Creative thing. How does it work, exactly?

1 Like

How does GKC work? The forums or the game?

1 Like

Pretty much. I have a friend whose username on these forums is BendyTheInkDemon.

1 Like

Honestly that is for a different topic…first read @Haiasi’s guides and links there and if still having trouble make a topic asking this…because right now someone is probably going to flag this soon for off topic…

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! Don’t forget to read new-user-must-read and beginner-must-read!

1 Like

How did you get to the forum if you don’t know how Gimkit works?
Were you invited by a friend.

To sum it up, Gimkit is an educational game where teachers and students can host maps to have a better and fun learning experience.

In the 11th of May, The Gimkit Team released Gimkit Creative, a Gimkit Gamemode where you can create your own maps, up to three slots without the season ticket and paying money in real life.

I suggest taking the GKC tutorial first.

Look in beginner-must-read and look in The Ultimate Guide to every device, that should give you an idea on how Gimkit Creative works.

5 Likes

Oh bendy… why can’t he explain it? (not being rude just I know he likes descriptions and is smart)

1 Like

My friend @BendyTheInkDemon invited me here. Also, your description is very interesting, @Haiasi !

2 Likes

@BaconSoupLover if you need help with something in particular make a help post. Now let’s get back on topic to the subject of This guide.

3 Likes

Haha, also, let’s not get off-topic.
This forum should only be about GKC and off-topic messages can be flagged.
(Reported and then deleted)

Use the wixsite if you want to off-topic post and share game codes and GKC Publish Links as they are not allowed here.

3 Likes

Thank you! I will try and use all of this to make the forums a better place for newcomers and me! :blush:

5 Likes

@Blizzy maybe we could try to recreate an error screen using barriers (collision off) for the error screen base and add invisible barriers (collision on) so the player can’t move?

1 Like

evil cackles

4 Likes

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

I added my black hole trap post

1 Like

It’s already in there, under Tricks
I moved it

2 Likes

thanks!

20 word minimum

2 Likes

Just use the symbols<> and add letters in it, it will hide the text and pass the word limit.

4 Likes

like this?

2 Likes

It is time,

my plot

TO USE THIS GUIDE

4 Likes