[šŸ“œ] The Ultimate Guide to Gimkit Doors

Hey @Gimkitsuggestor,
So Iā€™ve pretty much finished everything except entities and your entities are coming along good and I have some more guide I want to work on so, can I add what I have done here? Hereā€™s what I have done:

1. Language Glossary
  2. Doors Guide
  3. Making rooms
  4. The door System
  5. room Randomizer
  6. Hiding Places
  7. Item Mechanics and Inventory

I saw that you were mostly working on entities so if I post this stuff into your wiki, you can focus on the entities?

The only reason Iā€™m doing this is cause I have some other fun guide ideas I want to do

2 Likes

I would love to see the room randomiser added

And when I say Ultimate

I mean Extras, like Animation, Crucifix, I will literally add every single there there could possibly ever be

So wait your not making your tug?

1 Like
What should I add
  • Seek Animation
  • On my Postponed/Unfinished entries
  • Timothy Animation
  • More art
  • Goblino
0 voters

OYE, HOMBRE! Sir, EL GOBLINO IS THE BEST ENTITY OF DOORS! OF COURSE I WANT YOU TO DO HIM

1 Like

The goblin who literally said his friend is a sack of bones unknowing that his friend literally is a sack of bones

1 Like

YES! EL GOBLINO IS THE BEST! Ovbiously

1 Like

so you want the art? of him? or him literally talking about his lifeless friend

Yes. Yes please!!!

1 Like

Im going to need 3 more voters to make the decisions final
I will wait as long as I need to (until maybe when I have time to make one of them, which may be lunch time) but still I hope 3 more people come through

Iā€™ll vote for whatever you want me to vote. Also, I literally only have one thing for my GKC Doors Art guide, Iā€™ll need to find more time to do it XD

3 Likes

no You choose its your choice although everyone wants Goblino made, you could follow the trend or choose

1 Like

Ha I have no opinion on this, Iā€™ll just vote the Goblino thingā€¦

3 Likes

and blizzy you may make as much art as you want I love when people make art and I may add it
I am trying to enforce that here that art is allowed in chat and that I may add it

1 Like

Another thing you can add are the arms and fire toward to end of Seekā€™s chase.

1 Like

You can add a zone and speed modifier. Enters zone ā€”> Change to speed

Oh hey Cyan! Havenā€™t seen you for a whileā€¦
Well, yeah, but then that wouldnā€™t really make it fun since the person can just run away a bit too fast. I think it would be better for maybe just a Sprint and a Crouch button.

Both Speed Modifiers, of course

2 Likes

Yeah, schoolwork kept me pretty busy :sweat_smile:.

Hm yeah. Maybe they wonā€™t have to be as big so that you could just go around them.

1 Like