[ 📜 ] The Ultimate Guide to Gimkit Among Us

I can add the start reactor task.
I have a guide on it.
Nevermind, it’s already added.

2 Likes

I’m making the inspect samples guide. Like an actual guide, then I’ll add it into here. I can’t add pictures right now though. And I need to test. How long would you recommend to wait for the task to finish?

4 Likes

Oh my god, Im so sorry Wolf! I meant I was currently making another map that looked better than my first map not yours!

4 Likes

You can add it! Please actually!

3 Likes

You ok, I don’t know why you guys were thinking I was upset, i was just confused at what that meant, nothing more.

5 Likes

I think we could link a few guides about the tasks and then maybe have 1 or 2 other versions (not guides) from other people in the task.
Also guys, don’t forget to add pictures!

11 Likes

my map is very messy, pictures would not help in my case, ask @IlliniSD instead

3 Likes

If someone wants, I could help by trying to make the whole guide in creative and see if it works and if there is enough memory?

4 Likes

I’m already working on an among-us map after I finsh my pokemon map, but why not? try it out and see what you can make.

5 Likes

Sure.
Also if you do run out of memory, there are a lot of task versions made by other people so you might want to try those and see if they use less memory.

10 Likes

can you credit me for the killing system method because i was definitely the first to come up with that in my very old and very famous guide

edit: oh wait it’s a wiki post never mind

8 Likes

Is there something I could add/make a guide for?

4 Likes

Sure! You can create a task that we haven’t created yet.

2 Likes

I used ur guide!

4 Likes

I’ll create prime shields and upload data.

4 Likes

Alright!

2 Likes

I added the close door sabotage. Should I go and work the the channel index?

3 Likes

Sure.

2 Likes

I noticed an issue. We are putting guide links in, so it is like the among us resources

5 Likes

Yeah, I’ve noticed that too but we can add our own versions of those guides for other tasks/mechanics so it won’t get flagged

10 Likes