[ 📜 ] The Ultimate Guide to Gimkit Among Us

I can add the start reactor task.
I have a guide on it.
Nevermind, it’s already added.

2 Likes

I’m making the inspect samples guide. Like an actual guide, then I’ll add it into here. I can’t add pictures right now though. And I need to test. How long would you recommend to wait for the task to finish?

4 Likes

Oh my god, Im so sorry Wolf! I meant I was currently making another map that looked better than my first map not yours!

4 Likes

You can add it! Please actually!

3 Likes

You ok, I don’t know why you guys were thinking I was upset, i was just confused at what that meant, nothing more.

5 Likes

I think we could link a few guides about the tasks and then maybe have 1 or 2 other versions (not guides) from other people in the task.
Also guys, don’t forget to add pictures!

9 Likes

my map is very messy, pictures would not help in my case, ask @IlliniSD instead

3 Likes

If someone wants, I could help by trying to make the whole guide in creative and see if it works and if there is enough memory?

4 Likes

I’m already working on an among-us map after I finsh my pokemon map, but why not? try it out and see what you can make.

5 Likes

Sure.
Also if you do run out of memory, there are a lot of task versions made by other people so you might want to try those and see if they use less memory.

8 Likes

can you credit me for the killing system method because i was definitely the first to come up with that in my very old and very famous guide

edit: oh wait it’s a wiki post never mind

8 Likes

Is there something I could add/make a guide for?

4 Likes

Sure! You can create a task that we haven’t created yet.

2 Likes

I used ur guide!

4 Likes

I’ll create prime shields and upload data.

4 Likes

Alright!

2 Likes

I added the close door sabotage. Should I go and work the the channel index?

3 Likes

Sure.

2 Likes

I noticed an issue. We are putting guide links in, so it is like the among us resources

5 Likes

Yeah, I’ve noticed that too but we can add our own versions of those guides for other tasks/mechanics so it won’t get flagged

8 Likes